Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Honey & Ginger Kill Superbugs Better Than Pharmaceutical Meds  (Read 2334 times)

Offline Switchback

• House Bee
Honey & Ginger Kill Superbugs Better Than Pharmaceutical Meds
« on: January 25, 2015, 09:24:38 am »
This is a interesting article on the super bugs that are out there.

http://somediys.com/honey-ginger-kill-superbugs-better-than-pharmaceutical-meds/
"Character is doing the right thing when nobody's looking." J. C. Watts

Offline Carol

• House Bee
    • critters and crawlers visiting or living in my back yard
Re: Honey & Ginger Kill Superbugs Better Than Pharmaceutical Meds
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2015, 11:32:41 am »
Since we don't use any drugs or get shots....I like the sound of this.

Offline GSF

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2015, 08:05:32 pm »
I've recently started getting versed on herbal cures. I am actually finding out that some of this stuff ain't a dog and pony show - it really works. I'm experimenting on me. A friend of ours is also getting into it. She came up with an anti viral tonic. Folks are getting sick around here but so far I've escaped. This tonic has also gave me more energy - a good energy, and the fog seems to have thinned out some in my mind.

What's the difference between medicine and poison? The dosage.
When the law no longer protects you from the corrupt, but protects the corrupt from you - then you know your nation is doomed.

Offline don2

• Doak
  • Field Bee
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2015, 10:20:49 pm »
Large cup for mixing the mix. Use 1/4th standard cup of lemon concentrate, ad water and leave enough room to add 2 or 3 table spoons of honey, ( make sure your large cup is microwavable) heat water and lemon juice mix to coffee drinking hot!hot!, then add honey. Two or three times a day or as often as needed when sniffles threat. You can also take one or two table spoons of plain honey daily to build up resistance against congestion. d2 aka Dr. Don :wink:

Offline hjon71

• Queen Bee
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2015, 11:23:26 pm »
Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food.
― Hippocrates

Quite difficult matters can be explained even to a slow-witted man, if only he has not already adopted a wrong opinion about them; but the simplest things cannot be made clear even to a very intelligent man if he is firmly persuaded that he already knows, and knows indubitably, the truth of the matter under consideration. -Leo Tolstoy

Offline splitrock

• House Bee
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2015, 11:28:56 pm »
"I've recently started getting versed on herbal cures. I am actually finding out that some of this stuff ain't a dog and pony show - it really works. I'm experimenting on me. A friend of ours is also getting into it. She came up with an anti viral tonic. Folks are getting sick around here but so far I've escaped. This tonic has also gave me more energy - a good energy, and the fog seems to have thinned out some in my mind."

I've been getting versed for about 20 years now. Keep at it! My wife is a Traditional Naturalpath,  a drug free practitioner. I couldn't be happier or healthier.

Online BeeMaster2

• Administrator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2015, 01:19:15 pm »
I have been using for honey for the last couple of years. Every time I feel a cold coming on I take a table spoon of honey. Within an hour the sore throat, sneezing or cough is gone.
Jim
« Last Edit: January 26, 2015, 09:33:45 pm by sawdstmakr »
Democracy is 2 wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote.
Ben Franklin

Offline GSF

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2015, 07:02:54 am »
splitrock

Is there a forum your wife would recommend? As a beginner I'd like to hear experience so I can sort out fact from fiction on the internet.
When the law no longer protects you from the corrupt, but protects the corrupt from you - then you know your nation is doomed.

Offline splitrock

• House Bee
« Reply #8 on: January 27, 2015, 12:17:24 pm »
"splitrock
Is there a forum your wife would recommend? As a beginner I'd like to hear experience so I can sort out fact from fiction on the internet.".............

I will ask her. There is so much mis- information out there these days one really needs to educate themselves, somehow. Personally, and wisely, like you, I prefer to hear peoples testimonies than just hear from the often biased experts. I'm sure you know what I mean.

Over the last few years, several threads have been started relating to the benefits of bee stings, a there was usually a lot of good testimony that followed. I think similar searches (natural remedy for________) fill in the blank could help get you going in the right direction. You know how things are linked on the web.

I will snoop around a bit and see what I can find for you since I won't be seeing her for several hours. I will message you later.

Joel
« Last Edit: January 27, 2015, 12:34:07 pm by splitrock »