Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Anyone receive the Brushy Mountain newsletter w/ free shipping code yet?  (Read 1775 times)

Offline Bee Curious

• House Bee
In their 11/7/12 newsletter there was a teaser about free shipping for Cyber Monday.  It said that they would be sending out the December newsletter before Thanksgiving with the code.

I didn't get it yet--did you? :?

Offline Larry Bees

• Field Bee
Re: Anyone receive the Brushy Mountain newsletter w/ free shipping code yet?
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2012, 12:20:58 pm »
Happy Thanksgiving everyone! This also means that Cyber Monday is upon us. Cyber Monday is the internet's response to Black Friday at the brick and mortar stores and is always the Monday after Thanksgiving (November 26). No long lines, no rushing, just the comfort of your keyboard and mouse. This year we are offering free shipping anywhere in the lower 48 states as well as at least 10% Off on all items in the "Holiday Gift Ideas" section of our site.Here is the fine print: orders must be over $100 to qualify; excluded from the free shipping are buckets of corn syrup, honey, glass jars, and truck shipments and dealer orders. To get the free shipping and special prices, you must enter PCCM into the promotion code field of the cart. Once the code is entered, the special pricing will be visible.

Offline Bee Curious

• House Bee
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2012, 12:32:19 pm »
Thanks, Larry, that was quick!  This will be so great--I will be ordering my first hive and most of my gear from them on Monday!  I'm so exited.  :yippiechick:

Offline mulesii

• New Bee
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2012, 08:10:02 pm »
Did anyone try to place an order with BM tonight?  I attempted to order on-line this evening and received an error message when trying to go from the Customer Information screen to the checkout screen.  I tried with both Explorer and Firefox.  I guess free shipping doesn't mean a whole lot if one cannot order anything.

Offline Bees In Miami

• House Bee
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2012, 03:30:50 am »
mulesii:  Yes, I encountered the same problem.  Shopping was fine, but I could not check out.  I had already done my shopping this weekend, but when I signed in today to 'pull the trigger', my cart was empty.  So I did all my shopping again, and then couldn't check out.  I am hoping they will still honor the offer tomorrow.  :'(   

Offline jdiveley

• Brood
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2012, 12:19:51 pm »
I had the same issue with the error screen while using Chrome.  Swapped to Firefox and was able to complete my order.  I would hope that they will honor the promotion today due to the issues with the online ordering.

Offline mulesii

• New Bee
« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2012, 05:24:04 pm »
I received an email from Brushy Mountain indicating they will honor the free shipping/discount due to website issues.  You just need to call the Customer Service, place your order over the phone and give them the code.

Offline sterling

• Queen Bee
« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2012, 12:14:55 pm »
I didn't have any problems ordering on Sy. Mon.