Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: back again  (Read 2126 times)

Offline kattz

• New Bee
back again
« on: February 28, 2008, 06:14:33 pm »
 Howdy to everyone I joined back in August of 2006 with a few questions about beekeeping. I've just order my bees and hope to get going soon.
I've also order my bee hive and a few other items, my wife and I live in north Texas, I have a full time job and my wife works from home. I'm sure I'll ask a lot of questions.......Great forum.

Offline pdmattox

• Queen Bee
    • October bend Rv Park
Re: back again
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2008, 06:23:31 pm »
Welcome back and good luck with the new bees.

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #2 on: February 29, 2008, 09:04:45 am »
Katz.  Nice that you have come back to us, welcome again.  Good that you are getting bees.  You will have questions, ask any that you heart desires, you will get answers, good answers, and this forum will be a place to lean on when you need information.  Have a wonderful and awesome day, love our life we live....Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

Offline kattz

• New Bee
« Reply #3 on: February 29, 2008, 09:34:45 am »
Thank you for the warm welcomes I'm sure once i have things up and running I'll have tons of questions and hopefully more answers,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Kattz

Offline johnnybigfish

• Super Bee
    • The World of Johnnybigfish
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2008, 08:51:24 pm »
Hi Kattz!
Whats Greenwood near? I'm just west of Wichita Falls.
Welcome back to the forums!
your friend,
john

anything