Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Now, a ‘sting operation’ on multiple sclerosis patient  (Read 1810 times)

Offline Understudy

• Galactic Bee
    • http://www.understudy.net
http://cities.expressindia.com/fullstory.php?newsid=220472

The drug companies aren't making any money off of this. They are probably not happy.

Sincerely,
Brendhan
The status is not quo. The world is a mess and I just need to rule it. Dr. Horrible

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
Re: Now, a ‘sting operation’ on multiple sclerosis patient
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2007, 10:35:29 am »
I remember one of my course instructors telling us about BVT.  He said that he had been treating an individual for about 5 years who had multiple sclerosis.  The results of his treatments were nothing short of being miraculous.  So, I have belief in this therapy surely.  I hear nothing but good of this BVT.

Honey therapy is what blows my mind.  I have seen the power of honey healing many, many times around our home.  Many small injuries with adults and children all the time.  Bandaids with honey on it all the time.  Good stuff.

I even treated a hideous ugly big red gross pimple in the centre of my husand's back.  Gross eh?  He couldn't reach it (thank goodness).  I applied a honey bandage for a few days, changing it a couple of times a day and it was unimaginable the gunk that came off on the bandaid all the time.  It was drawing out the pimple toxins in a way that I couldn't believe.

Ever get one of those types of pimples. Hope you never do and better yet, hope you don't have to deal with them.  I have seen them infrequently on people, and they are not nice little monsters to deal with and ugly as the ugly can get.

Greatest of days.  Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service