Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: another new bee!  (Read 2490 times)

Offline carol ann

• New Bee
another new bee!
« on: March 18, 2007, 09:07:40 pm »
Hello everyone,
I live in Algodones New Mexico. My profession is in horticulture and hoping to start some bee hives. Seems anything I can can do to keep the natural flora and fauna going I am all for!
carol ann
shine on

Offline Understudy

• Galactic Bee
    • http://www.understudy.net
Re: another new bee!
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2007, 10:42:56 pm »
Welcome aboard.
I think you will find beekeeping fits right into your horticulture practice.

Sincerely,
Brendhan
The status is not quo. The world is a mess and I just need to rule it. Dr. Horrible

Offline carol ann

• New Bee
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2007, 12:19:53 am »
Thank You,
it has been fascinating so far, i just hope i can keep the bees alive and productive this year. Am feeling a bit intimidated...crosses the fingers.
carol ann
shine on

Offline beemaster

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
  • It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.
    • http://www.beemaster.com
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2007, 12:31:05 am »
Carol Ann:

Welcome to the forums :) I never get a chance to say welcome to everyone, running the forum isn't a full time job (and the software sure does most of the work) but reading posts, modifying and admining stuff, always trying to make it more interesting an fun for the members does take some time and brainstorming. Our members here are wonderful and represent all levels of beekeeping from the mere interested to the seasoned commercial honeybeesman (OKAY, I think I  made up that last word, but I like it)  :roll:

Glad to have you with us, please read over the STICKIED POSTS in any forum to see important issues, especially the ADMIN. FORUM as you get time, it really helps to see the features of the forum, the other stuff we do (like voice and text chat - online gaming, etc.) and I hope you enjoy the diverse topics we cover besides beekeeping - all designed to help everyone to know each other better.

Welcome again to YOU and to ALL NEW MEMBERS, you have come to a pretty neat place to learn and evolve as a beekeeper - it isn't the easiest hobby (keeping living things alive is never easy) and honeybee surely have their problems, especially today - read up on all you can, post as often as you wish and I know all your questions will be answered in a friendly and helpful way.
NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection

Please enjoy the forum, and if it has helped you in any way, we hope that a small donation can be made to support our FULLY member supported forum. You will never see advertisements here, and that is because of the generous members who have made our forum possible. We are in our second decade as a beekeeping forum and all thanks to member support. At the top right of every page is a donations link. Please help if you can.