Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: New(ish) to the forum...  (Read 1346 times)

Offline larabee

• New Bee
New(ish) to the forum...
« on: November 28, 2011, 01:30:22 pm »
I've been reading for a long while.  I am new to actually join.  Understand we need to post in the first bit in order to not be deleted.  That's a fine plan.  I am interested in starting up in the spring.  I am in Laramie, Wyoming.  I would really like to do 8 frame mediums but I have two RAMBUNCTIOUS dogs and I am afraid of them knocking over the hive.  I think, unless someone convinces me otherwise, that I am going to go with TBH.  I have this in mind because I can devise a simple way to elevate them to waist level and SECURE them to keep curious dog noses out and keep them secure in the event that someone bumps into them while running in the yard.  I can't come up with a way to do either of those things with 8 frame mediums. 

I have been emailing with M. Bush and have really appreciated his swift replies to newbee questions.  I have gleaned a LOT of information from this forum already as well.  I am glad to participate and hope, someday, to be able to contribute rather than just benefit.

Rene

Offline AllenF

• Galactic Bee
Re: New(ish) to the forum...
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2011, 02:16:36 pm »
Sounds like you are well on your way for raising bees and welcome to the forum.

Offline Larry Bees

• Field Bee
Re: New(ish) to the forum...
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2011, 03:54:53 pm »
Welcome to the site! Larry