Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Propolis  (Read 9334 times)

Offline bassman1977

• "King Bee"
  • Super Bee
Re: Propolis
« Reply #20 on: March 02, 2008, 03:05:33 pm »
Dookie?

Poo.   ;)
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(''')_(''')

Offline johnnybigfish

• Super Bee
    • The World of Johnnybigfish
« Reply #21 on: March 02, 2008, 08:03:15 pm »
Oh, you guys!!!
 Im laffin' so hard my eyes are crying!!
 This is like FUNNY!!!!
 First its propolis(which, as some of you know I've been experimenting with), Then its DOOKIE!!!(..Cant stop laffin!!)
 I thought we all learned about dookie when we were about 5!
 I got in trouble for throwing it at my sis instead of picking it up like i was supposed to be doing!
  Putting it in a blender!!???  Hargh Hargh Hargh!!!  MB, you're usually so serious that I'm splitting my gut thinking of you doing this!!!  You ARE Coooool!!!
 Now, what are we freezing?...Dookie or propolis???
 THIS IS GREAT STUFF!!!(back of my head feels funny from laffing now!!)
   A "Dookie Food Supplement"!!??
Now that takes the cake!!
 Yeh,...Thats IT!!!
 A "Dookie Cake"!!
 I cant wait till I mention dookie supplements to my supervisor at work!!!
Ok,...Gotta wipe my face!!!
THANX for the LAFFS!!!!
your friend,
john

Offline reinbeau

• Super Bee
« Reply #22 on: March 02, 2008, 08:54:45 pm »
Thank you, Michael, for answering my serious question with a serious answer - now we can leave the rest of these buffoons to their dookies  :evil: :lol:

Offline Hayesbo

• House Bee
  • My son. Almost 6 and loves helping me w/the bees
« Reply #23 on: March 02, 2008, 10:20:56 pm »
Really however, propolis isn't really an energy product. It is more of an pro-botic. 
So it may not help you bike that last mile, but it could help you keep from catching a bug biking in the rain. I can contest that its great for dental infections.

-Jeff

How did you mix that Dental mixture? I have had a bad root canal and crown and would like to try the propolis solution. Thanks for your help.

Steve

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #24 on: March 03, 2008, 12:35:24 am »
Ann, you shouldn't say such things, bufoons, ha!  Hee, hee, glad you got the right answer though,  :-D  Beautiful day, beautiful life, beautiful. Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

Offline Angi_H

• House Bee
« Reply #25 on: March 03, 2008, 01:30:23 am »
Really however, propolis isn't really an energy product. It is more of an pro-botic. 
So it may not help you bike that last mile, but it could help you keep from catching a bug biking in the rain. I can contest that its great for dental infections.

For making an oral rinse you can take ever clear or any white liquor and make a tincure. Then warm it in a canning Jar in the oven with the propolis in the oven till the propolis is melted and shake it every now and then while it is warming. I put the canning lid on the jar to seal it at the same time. Then as soon as the propolis is incorperated into the alcahol you take it out and let it cool. Then strain through several layers of coffee filters. Do this a couple of times. Then you can just gargle with this or you can add some mint extract and gargle with that as well. Do it 2 to 4 x a day if you have a tooth that is infected. It will burn like reg listerene does. But that burning means it is working. You can aldo take the propolis and melt it and add just a tad bit of alcahol and make a paste and pack it into open cavities and cervices in the teeth. It helps great deals.

Angi

-Jeff

How did you mix that Dental mixture? I have had a bad root canal and crown and would like to try the propolis solution. Thanks for your help.

Steve

Offline reinbeau

• Super Bee
« Reply #26 on: March 03, 2008, 07:42:57 am »
Ann, you shouldn't say such things, bufoons, ha!  Hee, hee, glad you got the right answer though,  :-D  Beautiful day, beautiful life, beautiful. Cindi
I was joking, Cindi, people talking about pooh and various uses are just silly, thus, buffoons.  I'm sorry if anyone was insulted, I was laughing when I said it.

Offline bassman1977

• "King Bee"
  • Super Bee
« Reply #27 on: March 03, 2008, 08:21:46 am »
I found it pretty funny TBH.
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(''')_(''')

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #28 on: March 03, 2008, 10:31:43 am »
Ann, oh no!!!  There was no offence taken, I could feel the laughter within your soul as you typed, maybe I came across in the wrong manner, its OK, just me....have a beautiful and wonderful day, by the way, I love the word buffoon (yes and there is two "fs", hee, hee, smiling).  Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

Offline Jerrymac

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #29 on: March 03, 2008, 11:11:04 am »
If you freeze it and run it through a blender it turns to powder.

Michael was talking about the propolis, not the dookie. How did you get that mixed up?
:rainbowflower:  Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.   :rainbowflower:

:jerry:

My pictures.Type in password;  youview
     http://photobucket.com/albums/v225/Jerry-mac/

Offline reinbeau

• Super Bee
« Reply #30 on: March 03, 2008, 03:17:08 pm »
If you freeze it and run it through a blender it turns to powder.

Michael was talking about the propolis, not the dookie. How did you get that mixed up?

No one got it mixed up, Jerry, they were joking and ran with it!

Offline johnnybigfish

• Super Bee
    • The World of Johnnybigfish
« Reply #31 on: March 03, 2008, 03:48:57 pm »
Is this thread still running??
 Well, this "Buffoon" is already laffing again!
Ok,... lets have a "Group Hug"!!!
 .........You too, Jerry!
 On a much more serious note...
My propolis concoction REALLY worked!
 The itchy patches on my face are GONE!
Also,...you guys remember the cinamon I mentioned earlier? The Honey/cinamon drink or toast spread? Well, my mom found a health food store that has "Safe Cinamon" in capsule form....30 pills for 40$...Check this out...."Water soluble"...most people know that cinamon is like a fine sawdust and doesnt dissolve or melt!
 Anyways, I told mom to leave it alone And i would look on the web for it...Sharon helped me alot with what I was looking for.
I found a place called Penzeys.They specialize in spices. At any rate, I ordered 1 lb of "Ceylon Cinnamon"(powder form) for about
25$ ! Ceylon Cinnamon is the True cinnamon which doesnt have the higher level of Coumarin(Blood anticoagulant).
..............well,....just so you know.
thats all.
your friend,
john

Offline Jerrymac

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #32 on: March 03, 2008, 05:55:17 pm »
No one got it mixed up, Jerry, they were joking and ran with it!

Yeah I know I was trying to take it another way. But It didn't work. My Doctor has me on so much blood pressure meds that, while the pressure is in normal range, according to my wife (a nurse), I get really light headed and feel weak and tired. Sort of like the time I nearly bled to death from an ulcer. 
:rainbowflower:  Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.   :rainbowflower:

:jerry:

My pictures.Type in password;  youview
     http://photobucket.com/albums/v225/Jerry-mac/

Offline reinbeau

• Super Bee
« Reply #33 on: March 03, 2008, 09:16:02 pm »
Geez, Jerry, take care of yourself!  As I said to JP, we can't afford to lose any good beeks!  :)