Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Here we are - SEASON FIVE :)  (Read 9807 times)

Offline beemaster

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
  • It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.
    • http://www.beemaster.com
Here we are - SEASON FIVE :)
« on: February 15, 2008, 06:33:40 am »
Hi to all :)

Each year I try to bring a short update on how well we are doing, and as we start our 5th year - I have to say we are bigger, better and always expanding the services to our membership. Speaking of which, our membership has grown and continues to out do previous months in member count, post counts, replies and the continuing growth of our voice and text chat forum.

To everyone, you have all contributed your time, effort and many have helped financially to assure the future of our site - your friendliness toward other members has greatly separated us from many other forums across the Internet. I have great faith that we will continue to prosper as an International and peaceful forum for decades to come.

To everyone in the Mod staff, you know how important you have been to our cause, honestly I could never thank you enough. To the newer members, I hope you continue to return to Beemaster Forums and to our dedicated group of long-time members, thank you so much for your every continuing sharing of knowledge.

Five years in inspiring, a milestone to the testiment of how striving for a family atmosphere is achievable and to how when such a place is found on the Internet, it often becomes home for so many people. I'm honored that our simple goals have grown into the place we dreamed of many years ago. And looking into the future, I'm excited that everything looks promising for the forums.

To all, may year number 5 be all that I dream it will and may we all have many many more wonderful years together.

Sincerely,

John (Beemaster)

NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection

Please enjoy the forum, and if it has helped you in any way, we hope that a small donation can be made to support our FULLY member supported forum. You will never see advertisements here, and that is because of the generous members who have made our forum possible. We are in our second decade as a beekeeping forum and all thanks to member support. At the top right of every page is a donations link. Please help if you can.

Offline indypartridge

• Queen Bee
Re: Here we are - SEASON FIVE :)
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2008, 07:48:45 am »
John,

Many thanks for giving us beeks a place to hang out.

Indy

Offline JP

• The Swarm King
  • Universal Bee
  • I like doing cut-outs, but I love catching swarms!
    • JPthebeeman.com
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2008, 02:08:21 am »
Thank you John for having the vision to get this thing rolling in the first place. I can think of much worse addictions then this site! Happy 5!

Sincerely, JP
My Youtube page is titled JPthebeeman with hundreds of educational & entertaining videos.

My website JPthebeeman.com http://jpthebeeman.com

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2008, 10:08:34 am »
John, when I see a post from you, I love to read it.  You have a gift for writing, you make us feel good, I love that.  You and our Moderators have created and maintain a place that is something to behold.  If ever there were a space in time that I could call safe, full of love and warmth, full of good friends and good times, I would call Beemaster.com this place.  I feel honoured to be a member here, and thank my lucky stars for that day when my Husband mentioned that there was a bee forum I should look at, I did -- and I was hooked. 

Five years and goin' strong.  Thank you yourself, and thanking the Moderators, and all our forum friends and participants.  Have a beautiful, day, beautiful life, and plain and simple beauty in all we do.  Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

Offline annette

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2008, 01:58:53 pm »
Thank you John

I truly appreciate being able to come here and get the help I need. I could not have done this hobby without the help of this forum.

Thanks again
Annette

Offline Understudy

• Galactic Bee
    • http://www.understudy.net
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2008, 06:26:30 pm »
It has been a great year so far. The chats with Don(fatbeeman) should go to include other notables.

Sincerely,
Brendhan

The status is not quo. The world is a mess and I just need to rule it. Dr. Horrible

Offline DayValleyDahlias

• Super Bee
    • DayValleyDahlia's Blog
« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2008, 07:14:00 pm »
Wow,

I am SO grateful for this site!  Best ever folks around...Thank you one and all.

Warm Hugs,

Sharon in A Town

anything