Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: First Annual Southern Forum Gathering in Macon, Mississippi  (Read 11419 times)

Offline beemaster

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
  • It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.
    • http://www.beemaster.com
First Annual Southern Forum Gathering in Macon, Mississippi
« on: February 28, 2009, 08:25:48 pm »
Hi to all Members:

More details to follow, but Bud1 is hosting the first Southern Gathering of the forum members on the weekend of April 25-26 when advanced bee demonstrations and general good times will be had by all.

Follow this post for greater details as the date approaches.

NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection

Please enjoy the forum, and if it has helped you in any way, we hope that a small donation can be made to support our FULLY member supported forum. You will never see advertisements here, and that is because of the generous members who have made our forum possible. We are in our second decade as a beekeeping forum and all thanks to member support. At the top right of every page is a donations link. Please help if you can.

Offline MustbeeNuts

• Field Bee
    • Great White Betta
Re: First Annual Southern Forum Gathering in Macon, Mississippi
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2009, 06:21:37 pm »
I"m planning on it , I wanna meet you guys at least once. LOL
Each new day brings decisions,  these are  new branches on the tree of life.

Offline beemaster

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
  • It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.
    • http://www.beemaster.com
Re: First Annual Southern Forum Gathering in Macon, Mississippi
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2009, 11:14:43 am »
For anyone who hasn't heard him, Al (mustbenuts) sounds VERY MUCH like TOMMY CHONG without the STONER CHARACTER VOICE. But their natural voices are VERY SIMILAR - I watched  a documentary on Chong's arrest and conviction in selling Bongs with his name on them (actually his son did, it is a family business) the State and Feds has a glass bong with Chongs likeness in the pipe sent to Pennsylvania, where it is illegal to import parapheanlia too - Chong took the wrap and spent 6 months in jail, in general populoation - treated like a celebrity VIP by the imates. In the documentary CHONG talked as himself, and sure enough, it sounded a heck of a lot like Al MUSTBENUTS.

I sure hope you make it Al to Bud's house, we'll talk about that in Ventrilo soon, I sure would like to meet up with you too :)

« Last Edit: March 27, 2009, 03:04:10 pm by beemaster »
NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection

Please enjoy the forum, and if it has helped you in any way, we hope that a small donation can be made to support our FULLY member supported forum. You will never see advertisements here, and that is because of the generous members who have made our forum possible. We are in our second decade as a beekeeping forum and all thanks to member support. At the top right of every page is a donations link. Please help if you can.