Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Club members to the rescue.  (Read 4123 times)

Anonymous

Club members to the rescue.
« on: June 06, 2004, 12:24:31 am »
Second fellow from the club who has been keeping bees for 45 years said it is a hobby gotten out of hand  :lol:  :lol:  came and looked at my light, queenless hive. Said he was not sure if it was AFB or not but said I should destroy it just to be on the safe side. said there wasn't much over a pound of bee there any way. Asked if I had any unused deeps, I told him three I had made last month and parts for one more. Latter that evening he stopped by with a swarm that he had captured.
He had heard about my delema from the fellow who gave me the first swarm. Now I have the one package left and two swarms deeps full of bees.
 :D Al

Offline BigRog

• House Bee
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2004, 05:38:40 am »
Glad to here it.
It's great when people help each other out
"Lurch my good man,…what did you mean when you said just now that 'You've got better things to do than run my petty little errands'…….?"

Anonymous

« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2004, 10:25:29 am »
With the people here and the club members I am starting to have new found feelings for bee keepers. I had such a rotten tase of bee keepers from another area I told a guy at this time last year to stop calling me a bee keeper. I didn't want to ever be thought of in the same light as those stuck up, unfriendly, unhelpfull, rearend of a male mule people.
Now I have learned they are not the norm and it is just the few that are like that.
 :D Al

anything