Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Hi from Missouri  (Read 1767 times)

Offline Camp Branch Bee Ranch

• Brood
Hi from Missouri
« on: July 17, 2009, 08:51:25 pm »
 My name is Rod and my handle is Camp Branch Bee Ranch, started after having to hand pollinate in my squash in 08. I have 2 hives 1nuc,1swarm, started in May/June'09. I don't want to use hardchemicals, resistant B's are the future!! Books I've read; Beekeeper's Handbook Beekeeping for Dummys, Natural Beekeeping, Backyard Beekeeper.
 Books I reference: The Hive and the HoneyBee. Beek Goals: I would like to have 10-12 hives in 5 yrs, if I continue to enjoy the work. I'm a FF/Medic of 18 yrs, a pastor for 3 1/2. I have two girls, a wife and a ex
2 Hives-3 Months
Camp Branch Bee Ranch. Est 2009

Offline 1reb

• Super Bee
Re: Hi from Missouri
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2009, 09:18:30 pm »
Hello and Welcome Rod
There is alot of great information on the forum !!
The members here are willing help and answer your questions, all you need to do is to ask

Johnny   

Offline fermentedhiker

• Field Bee
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2009, 12:38:00 am »
Welcome to the forum.
Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so.
--Douglas Adams

Offline Schoon

• House Bee
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2009, 10:19:46 pm »
Hey Rod and Welcome.
Bobby

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2009, 11:04:37 am »
Rod, welcome to our forum, great you found us, and by the way, nice handle for sure.  We love new members, so stick around, this will be a place where you can tell your stories, tales and experiences, to people who care, and you will make some new and good friends.  Have that wonderful day, to love and live, health.  Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

anything