Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: new Hawaii Five-0  (Read 2841 times)

Offline Kathyp

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
new Hawaii Five-0
« on: December 28, 2010, 04:11:23 pm »
wasn't sure i wanted to watch this show since i was such a fan of the old one.  DVR'd it and am finally getting around to watching.  i really like it.  the casting is great and the story lines are good also. 
my husband says that it will be canceled now that i have decided that i like it.... :-)

anyone else watching?
Someone really ought to tell them that the world of Ayn Rand?s novel was not meant to be aspirational.

Offline beemaster

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
  • It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.
    • http://www.beemaster.com
Re: new Hawaii Five-0
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2010, 05:12:39 pm »
I guess watching 30 TV shows and movies a day (slight exaggeration) makes it hard for me to fit in everything, I haven't seen it yet, although planning too. Glad to hear it isn't a rehash like "The Black Odd Couple" ABC aired 4 episodes and canceled it - it was ridiculous, they redid the original scripts, word for word, no new material, just brighter studio lights  :-P Worse show remake ever.

NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection

Please enjoy the forum, and if it has helped you in any way, we hope that a small donation can be made to support our FULLY member supported forum. You will never see advertisements here, and that is because of the generous members who have made our forum possible. We are in our second decade as a beekeeping forum and all thanks to member support. At the top right of every page is a donations link. Please help if you can.

Offline AllenF

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2010, 05:16:27 pm »
Not watching it yet.  How many episodes are out so far?    I like to just take a week or two and watch all of the episodes of a show I can all at once.   Better that way, no waiting.   Like I am waiting for V for com back on after the new year.

Offline Kathyp

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2010, 05:31:33 pm »
one full season.  i'm about 5 shows into it.  crappy day and i figured it was a good time to clear some of the shows.  i think you'll like it.
Someone really ought to tell them that the world of Ayn Rand?s novel was not meant to be aspirational.