Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: 3 Removals, One Very Cool External Colony-March 12, 2010  (Read 8764 times)

Offline Irwin

• Super Bee
  • howdy all
Re: 3 Removals, One Very Cool External Colony-March 12, 2010
« Reply #20 on: March 14, 2010, 04:00:38 pm »
Nice pic's JP but come on let's see a video of the Swarm king at work :-D

Haven't sprung for the new camera just yet, but I will be getting it soon! If you make one of you riding the pink bycycle it will definitely give me incentive.

Now if you make one with beer cans stuck to your head riding the pink bycycle, I will have no choice but to go out and get one that day!

...JP
Get out your wallet buddy. a shower and I'm off to shoot a video with my new tripod :shock: :-D :-P
Fight organized crime!  Re-elect no one.

Offline Irwin

• Super Bee
  • howdy all
« Reply #21 on: March 14, 2010, 06:43:48 pm »
Done and done JP check out video and text chat :-D

Offline JP

• The Swarm King
  • Universal Bee
  • I like doing cut-outs, but I love catching swarms!
    • JPthebeeman.com
« Reply #22 on: March 14, 2010, 06:59:06 pm »

Do I have to go get the camera today or will you be so kind to allow me to get it next week?

But a deal is a deal & I will keep my word albeit I will be in the doghouse with the wife, explaining to her why I had to buy it today. All because I promised Irwin if he mad a video of himself riding his grandaughter's pink bicycle (and it better have training wheels on it btw & you better be ringing the bell (although I didn't say you had to so scratch that, would be a nice bonus though) I would.

Oh well, gonna look, wait, if I don't see it yet, it doesn't really exist yet to me now does it?  :idunno:  :cheer:

...JP
My Youtube page is titled JPthebeeman with hundreds of educational & entertaining videos.

My website JPthebeeman.com http://jpthebeeman.com

Offline Highlandsfreedom

• House Bee
    • Organic gardening and Bee Services.
« Reply #23 on: March 15, 2010, 01:55:37 am »
Yah I have been out of pocket with work for awhile.  We are building a new DC down around Dallas and have been busy with that it will be hectic for a while till we get moved down there but I will like to be home again with all our family.
To bee or not to bee that is the question I wake up to answer that every morning...

Offline Irwin

• Super Bee
  • howdy all
« Reply #24 on: March 15, 2010, 09:39:41 am »
Do I have to go get the camera today or will you be so kind to allow me to get it next week?

But a deal is a deal & I will keep my word albeit I will be in the doghouse with the wife, explaining to her why I had to buy it today. All because I promised Irwin if he mad a video of himself riding his grandaughter's pink bicycle (and it better have training wheels on it btw & you better be ringing the bell (although I didn't say you had to so scratch that, would be a nice bonus though) I would.

Oh well, gonna look, wait, if I don't see it yet, it doesn't really exist yet to me now does it?  :idunno:  :cheer:

...JP
OK you got till next week BUT no longer :evil: :-D

Offline JP

• The Swarm King
  • Universal Bee
    • JPthebeeman.com
« Reply #25 on: March 15, 2010, 10:53:54 am »
Thanks Irwin! BTW, loved the video, but that bike is not as pink as I thought. Next time could you ring the bell a little? That would really kill me.  :-D

...JP
My Youtube page is titled JPthebeeman with hundreds of educational & entertaining videos.

Offline specialkayme

• Field Bee
« Reply #26 on: March 15, 2010, 12:55:52 pm »
I guess spring has sprung in LA. I'm jealous.

I second that.

Offline Boom Buzz

• House Bee
« Reply #27 on: March 16, 2010, 12:19:33 pm »
Thanks for sharing JP.

So very orderly.
On the couple of cutouts I've done it has been very chaotic.  The pics give me a good visual of how calm and orderly it can be.
Something to shoot for.

John

Offline JP

• The Swarm King
  • Universal Bee
    • JPthebeeman.com
« Reply #28 on: March 16, 2010, 04:30:57 pm »
Thanks for sharing JP.

So very orderly.
On the couple of cutouts I've done it has been very chaotic.  The pics give me a good visual of how calm and orderly it can be.
Something to shoot for.

John

Could be that I move at a snail's pace on my cutouts. I know people who want to be in and out within three hours. They lack the patience to see things through.

I've done some that took twelve hours of a single day to complete. I've gone back on some over a two day period, a few took three days.

IMO, you just can't be in a rush when you're on "Bee Time".

I appreciate the Kudos but mainly its a little me, a lot of patience and the right tools for the job.

...JP

anything