Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Greetings from Denton Texas  (Read 1842 times)

Offline patook

• House Bee
    • Brother Bee Apiary
Greetings from Denton Texas
« on: April 10, 2009, 04:14:04 pm »
Hello everyone.  I am a new beekeeper in Denton Texas. I got into this fun hobby for the sake of my 6 yr old daughter. I thought it would be a great educational experience.

I started with 2 nucs last year. One died and the other is not doing well. But we learn from our mistakes and move on. I am working hard at helping the last hive to survive and I have 2 more nucs on the way.

I live on a few acres surrounded by pasture (mostly bailed hay). If bee's could harvest grass, I would be rich.

Offline 1reb

• Super Bee
Re: Greetings from Denton Texas
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2009, 07:19:49 pm »
Hello and Welcome Patook
There is alot of great information on the forum !!
The members here are willing help and answer your questions, all you need to do is to ask
Johnny 

Offline patook

• House Bee
    • Brother Bee Apiary
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2009, 01:04:41 am »
Thanks, I have already been asking and you are correct, this is a great forum.

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2009, 02:17:27 pm »
Patook, welcome to our forum, it is great that you found us.  As you already are finding out, this is a great place to learn, a place to ask questions and you will always get great answers.  This will be a place where you can tell us your stories, tales, experiences, you will also make some new and great friends.  Stick around, we love new members.  Have that wonderful and great day, health, and life.  Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service