Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: SUBMIT YOUR FAVORITE WALLPAPER SIZED PHOTOS - CONTEST.....  (Read 41290 times)

Offline pdmattox

• Queen Bee
    • October bend Rv Park
Re: SUBMIT YOUR FAVORITE WALLPAPER SIZED PHOTOS - CONTEST.....
« Reply #20 on: October 22, 2007, 09:37:26 pm »
Here are some turkeys in the food plot by the creek at my house.

When I got back from atlanta I got this one off my game camera by the house.

Offline abejaruco

• Field Bee
« Reply #21 on: November 15, 2007, 05:31:37 pm »
I watched on tv a Spanish photo selected by the NASA for the calendar. The moon and venus in conjunction with a castle of Cordoba. (See february month).

The calendar is nice, sublime. We can try a good calendar too.

nasa calendar

Offline buzzbeejr

• Josh
  • Field Bee
« Reply #22 on: November 18, 2007, 10:36:05 pm »
Dallas, I'm ashamed of you, game camera, come on I thought you really went hunting not spying!!!  :-D :-D :-D :-D

I guess ted was right, you really are 007 aren't you. Now I'm afraid to go to sleep. :-D
MMMMMMMMM!!!!!! Doughnuts.- Homer Simpson

Offline reinbeau

• Super Bee
« Reply #23 on: November 24, 2007, 12:01:45 pm »
Dallas, Greg (Woodchopper) just bought a game camera from the newly opened Bass Pro Shops in Foxboro, MA (well, we had to buy something to justify the drive, right?  :-P)  I can't wait to see if we 'catch' anything!

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #24 on: November 24, 2007, 12:07:34 pm »
Ann, where is Lebannon, ME (I don't know what the ME stands for), what is your time?  We are pacific, I know we are three hours earlier than say, Toronto, Canada? Just curious.  Have a greatest of days.  Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

Offline reinbeau

• Super Bee
« Reply #25 on: November 24, 2007, 04:10:19 pm »
Ann, where is Lebannon, ME (I don't know what the ME stands for), what is your time?  We are pacific, I know we are three hours earlier than say, Toronto, Canada? Just curious.  Have a greatest of days.  Cindi
Lebanon, Maine is in very southwestern Maine, just over the New Hampshire border.  But that isn't our fulltime residence (much to Greg's dismay).  We live in Hanson, Mass, which is 26 miles or so south of Boston (but not on the Cape!).  We're in the Eastern time zone.  I think you're three hours behind us (it's 3:10 pm right now, and Foxclocks tells me it's 12:10 in LA, which is the same time zone as you, I believe).

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #26 on: November 24, 2007, 11:16:51 pm »
Ann, going to chat forum. C.
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #27 on: November 27, 2007, 10:28:16 am »
11:00 A.M., the sun was shining low on the southern horizon, mist coming up from the deep and dark ravine.  The picture was taken looking from my front porch, towards this deep dark ravine.  Have a wonderful and beautiful day.  Cindi

Offline annette

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #28 on: December 09, 2007, 05:33:40 pm »
What happened to the December contest??? Do we just post here?

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #29 on: December 12, 2007, 08:53:48 am »
Annettte, no not in this thread.  Go to the main forum page (you know, push the "home" button beside the navigation buttons in the forum), and there you will see the "submit your favourite wallpaper sized photos contest forum, go there and you will see October, November and December's thread, that is where you post the pictures.  Do you have some more of the beauties like you already showed us?  Beautiful, look at the one that Greg sent into the December contest, look at the waterfall one, that is a piece of beauty for sure, that is wallpaper worthy, definitely. 

I know I was having a little difficulty figuring out where to put the photos too, but that is how it is done.  Kind of a little bit clumbsy sometimes around here (me), I have to put my misty morning picture in the December contest.  By the way, congrats on winning the November contest, your pictures were something to behold, and you say that I live in a beautiful place, hee, hee, look at where you live, your pictures were absolutely breathtaking, and I wish I was there.....Have a great and wonderful day, girl.  Cindi

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #30 on: December 12, 2007, 09:08:19 am »
I meant to make a comment about the low number of voters on the wallpaper contest forum.  October only had about 15 and November only about 21.  There must be hundreds of people that look at these pictures, I know there are hundreds of members.  Come on....let's make this contest more fun, put in your votes on the pictures.  It only takes a moment to push one of the buttons to cast the vote  :) :) :)  There are some beautiful pictures coming on in this photo gallery, yea!!!!  Have a beautiful and wonderful day, Cindi

P.S.  Can guests cast votes?  Probably not eh?  Curiosity never got this cat.  C.

Offline pdmattox

• Queen Bee
    • October bend Rv Park
« Reply #31 on: December 12, 2007, 10:31:45 am »
I'm with Cindi, it does not take long to vote and no one will know who voted for who. Only registered members can vote or submit pictures though.

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #32 on: December 12, 2007, 11:02:37 am »
Dallas, I think as a Moderator of the forum, create some kind of "locked" topic that explains the importance of members casting a vote for the pictures on the wallpaper thread.  I think that that would help everyone to spend that extra 5 seconds to cast this vote.  Maybe everyone else thinks that everyone else cast a vote and their vote is not important......check it out.  Have a wonderful and great day, love our life we're livin'.  Cindi

Offline aridostlari.com

• New Bee
  • www.aridostlari.com
    • www.aridostlari.com
KAFKAS ANA ARI. ANADOLU YERLİSİ. --- DAMIZLIK ANA ARI NASIL ÜRETİLİR? -. İTALİEN ANA ANA arı satışımız Nisan ayında başlar,Ekim ayına kadar devam. Ana arı satışı için için önceden aldığmız listeye göre satışlarımızı yapmaktayız. Ana arı satışında Petek,petek ve arıcılık втором imalat ve satışı yapmaktadır. ...

Offline erbs honey

• House Bee
« Reply #34 on: April 05, 2017, 01:27:32 am »
Geoff, that is one beautiful picture of that bridge, wow!!!!!  Have a wonderful and great day, Cindi
Where are the pictures?  What am I not doing?
When you come to a fork in the road.....take it.

Offline gww

• Super Bee
« Reply #35 on: April 05, 2017, 12:41:11 pm »
erb
The only luck I have had getting pictures to this site is to resize them really small before trying.  I hope you become successful because I really like pictures.
Good luck
gww