Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Idiot Jokes  (Read 3559 times)

Offline TwT

• Senior Forum
  • Galactic Bee
  • Ted
Idiot Jokes
« on: May 31, 2005, 08:31:56 pm »
IDIOTS IN SERVICE
This week, My phone went dead and I had to contact the telephone repair people. They promised to be out between 8:00 a.m. and 7:00 p.m. When I asked if they could give me a smaller time window, the pleasant gentleman asked,
"Would you like us to call you before we come?"
I replied that I didn't see how he would be able to do that, since our phones weren't working. He also requested that we report future outages by email. I asked him,
"Does YOUR email work without a telephone line?"

IDIOTS AT WORK:
I was signing the receipt for my credit card purchase when the clerk noticed I had never signed my name on the back of the credit card. She informed me that she could not complete the transaction unless the card was signed. When I asked why, she explained that it was necessary to compare the signature I had just signed on the receipt. So I signed the credit card in front of her. She carefully compared the signature to the one I had just signed on the receipt. As luck would have it,
they matched.

IDIOTS IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD
I live in a semi rural area. We recently had a new neighbor call the local township administrative office to request the removal of the Deer Crossing sign on our road. The reason:
"too many deer were being hit by cars"
and he didn't want them to cross there anymore.

IDIOTS IN FOOD SERVICE:
My daughter went to a local Taco Bell and ordered a taco. She asked the person behind the counter for minimal lettuce." He said he was sorry, but they only had iceberg.

IDIOT SIGHTING
I was at the airport, checking in at the gate when an airport employee asked, "Has anyone put anything in your baggage without your knowledge?" To which I replied, "If it was without my knowledge, how would I know? " He smiled knowingly and nodded, "That's why we ask."

IDIOT SIGHTING
The stoplight on the corner buzzes when it's safe to cross the street. I was crossing with an intellectually challenged coworker of mine when she asked if I knew what the buzzer was for. I explained that it signals blind people when the light is red. Appalled, she responded,
"What on earth are blind people doing driving?"

IDIOT SIGHTING
I work with an individual who plugged her power strip back into itself and for the life of her couldn't understand why her system would not turn on.

IDIOT SIGHTING
When my wife and I arrived at an automobile dealership to pick up our car, we were told the keys had been locked in it. We went to the service department and found a mechanic working feverishly to unlock the driver's side door. As I watched from the passenger side, I instinctively tried the door handle and discovered that it was unlocked. "Hey," I announced to the technician, "It's open!" To which he replied, "I know - I already got that side."
THAT's ME TO THE LEFT JUST 5 MONTHS FROM NOW!!!!!!!!

Never be afraid to try something new.
Amateurs built the ark,
Professionals built the Titanic

Offline Bee Boy

• House Bee
Idiot Jokes
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2005, 04:32:36 pm »
I am so gonna try that one!
Bee Boy

manowar422

Idiot Jokes
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2005, 11:51:26 pm »
IDIOT SIGHTING
I was at the airport, checking in at the gate when an airport employee asked, "Has anyone put anything in your baggage without your knowledge?" To which I replied, "If it was without my knowledge, how would I know? " He smiled knowingly and nodded, "That's why we ask."

I ABSOLUTLY LOVED THAT ONE :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Offline Horns Pure Honey

• House Bee
Idiot Jokes
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2005, 12:44:57 am »
Lol, my friend and I where just talking about taco bell and I had to send it to her, lol, she didnt get it, all I can say is wow, lol. :lol:
Ryan Horn

Offline leominsterbeeman

• House Bee
    • http://www.leominsterbeeman.com
Idiot Jokes
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2005, 01:34:39 pm »

IDIOTS IN FOOD SERVICE:
My daughter went to a local Taco Bell and ordered a taco. She asked the person behind the counter for minimal lettuce." He said he was sorry, but they only had iceberg.

My brother-in-law is a bartender and a new waitress had started and she was so impressed with herself.  The customer has ordered his salad with the dressing "on-the-side".  And the waitress poured the dressing on the edge of the salad bowl to get it on the side.
Michael Keane
leominsterbeeman@comcast.net
http://www.leominsterbeeman.com

anything