Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Hangin' With Schawee Down In Paulina, Louisiana-Part Two  (Read 8356 times)

Offline JP

• The Swarm King
  • Universal Bee
  • I like doing cut-outs, but I love catching swarms!
    • JPthebeeman.com
Hangin' With Schawee Down In Paulina, Louisiana-Part Two
« on: September 05, 2010, 05:04:07 pm »
Yep, we had the infamous vanilla shakes on this video, looked at more bee hives, catfish and alligator...

...JP

Hangin' Out In Paulina, Louisiana With Schawee-Part Two
My Youtube page is titled JPthebeeman with hundreds of educational & entertaining videos.

My website JPthebeeman.com http://jpthebeeman.com

Offline bud1

• Heavenlyl Beekeeper
  • Heavenly Beekeeper
  • Field Bee
Re: Hangin' With Schawee Down In Paulina, Louisiana-Part Two
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2010, 09:24:28 am »
looking good Bruce; yea that thisle was the best honey i ever tasted
to bee or not to bee

Offline Irwin

• Super Bee
  • howdy all
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2010, 09:28:37 am »
Look's like you two had a good time. Good food good friend's good time don't get any better.
Fight organized crime!  Re-elect no one.

Offline JP

• The Swarm King
  • Universal Bee
    • JPthebeeman.com
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2010, 12:06:21 pm »
Got to tell y'all, my shake was fixed just right and I'm craving another one!  :-D

...JP
My Youtube page is titled JPthebeeman with hundreds of educational & entertaining videos.

Offline hardwood

• Galactic Bee
  • Alysian Apiaries youtube.com/MrBeedude
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2010, 12:38:18 pm »
That thistle honey is that real clear stuff (almost looked like water) you had up at Bud's right schawee? That was killer honey fore sure! Did you ever get it to stabilize?

Scott
"In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person's becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag...We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language...And we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."

Theodore Roosevelt 1907

Offline AllenF

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2010, 08:20:03 pm »
Another great video.   I love watching them. 

Offline JP

• The Swarm King
  • Universal Bee
    • JPthebeeman.com
« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2010, 08:50:18 pm »
Scott, I'll tell Schawee to respond but I'm pretty sure it stabilized, at least his did.

As for what was left behind at Bud's, well Bud sopped that up with a biscuit or two and he's screamin' for more!

...JP

Offline schawee

• Field Bee
« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2010, 10:35:49 pm »
scott, that honey did stabilized , i have 1/2 pint left of that honey.hope to have somemore to bring to buds .hey bud ,what's with (looking good bruce)it should be looking good schawee :-D.hope to meet you again soon.maybe i can talk jp in to making a trip up there.   ...schawee
BEEKEEPER OF THE SWAMP

Offline JP

• The Swarm King
  • Universal Bee
    • JPthebeeman.com
« Reply #8 on: September 07, 2010, 12:54:50 am »
Schawee, you know if we go to Buds you got to bring what's left of that thistle honey and place it right in front of Big Daddy, or you know we ain't welcome!

...JP

Offline annette

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #9 on: September 07, 2010, 02:25:44 pm »
looking good Bruce; yea that thisle was the best honey i ever tasted

Bud, boy you were right!! Those cajun guys will eat anything. Lots of eaten going on!! I didn't mean the thisle honey, I meant all the other things. (as a vegetarian, I am wondering where do I fit in here?)

I really enjoyed these last 2 videos JP. It was fun watching you both do other things together.

Offline JP

• The Swarm King
  • Universal Bee
    • JPthebeeman.com
« Reply #10 on: September 07, 2010, 09:21:11 pm »
Annette, if you were with us we would have got three shakes instead of two. Those onions were to die for Annette, ever have boiled onions in seafood seasoning? I'm salivating just thinking of them now!

BTW, since Saturday, Schawee has eaten three more of those x large shakes.  :-D He's addicted!

...JP

Offline schawee

• Field Bee
« Reply #11 on: September 07, 2010, 11:40:12 pm »
now hold on there friend,when you called me today i just finished one.i didn't have three.allthough i wished i had three :-D.annette if you ever come down this way i will have a vegge boil just for you :)   ...schawee
BEEKEEPER OF THE SWAMP

Offline annette

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #12 on: September 07, 2010, 11:58:13 pm »
A veggie boil??? Sure, OK, I'm in!!

Offline JP

• The Swarm King
  • Universal Bee
    • JPthebeeman.com
« Reply #13 on: September 08, 2010, 10:50:33 am »
Annette, I know for a fact that he had three "3" since we last met.  :evil:  :-D

...JP

Offline annette

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #14 on: September 08, 2010, 05:58:43 pm »
Multiple shakes, means it must be great!!

Offline bud1

• Heavenlyl Beekeeper
  • Heavenly Beekeeper
  • Field Bee
« Reply #15 on: September 12, 2010, 08:15:18 am »
shucks Miss Annette; you ever get over here and outa that warped country where you reside, us old country boys will help you get over yo rabbit cravings (vegies).  we are vegiteran too , just let the deer and rabits eat the veggies and we eat them, still veggies concentrated and SHAWEE; SHO LOOKING TO SEE YO FACE HERE AGAIN EVEN IF YOU HAVE TO INSIST ON HAVING JP along. I just worry about us having him in the middle o the boat, us draging out those big bass and him without a bite.  The boy might not be able to stand the pressure
to bee or not to bee

Offline JP

• The Swarm King
  • Universal Bee
    • JPthebeeman.com
« Reply #16 on: September 12, 2010, 11:34:43 am »
Oh, I see, its gonna be like that, huh Bud?  :-D Yeah, with me in the middle, I get no tree to throw to, and you know how them bass and sacalait need a tree to hole up in.

Me, Bud and Schawee all in the same boat Bud? I don't know if that lil boat of yours can handle that. We'd be swimmin' in no time!  :-D

...JP

Offline beemaster

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
  • It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.
    • http://www.beemaster.com
« Reply #17 on: September 12, 2010, 11:41:14 am »
Boy I had fun with the video and posts - awesome JP and Schawee - when I met you Bruce, I never knew you'd be an internet superstar :)

This was like a walk around Bud2 to me, seeing you guys teamed up, very cool.

Looks like JPtheBeeman is going to be a great series - can't wait for more!!!
NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection

Please enjoy the forum, and if it has helped you in any way, we hope that a small donation can be made to support our FULLY member supported forum. You will never see advertisements here, and that is because of the generous members who have made our forum possible. We are in our second decade as a beekeeping forum and all thanks to member support. At the top right of every page is a donations link. Please help if you can.

Offline JP

• The Swarm King
  • Universal Bee
    • JPthebeeman.com
« Reply #18 on: September 12, 2010, 12:04:48 pm »
Hey John, I could never really put in words how thankful I am that you began Beemaster.com. This site that you started has brought me so much joy and has put me in touch with some fantastic people such as yourself. I have made some wonderful friends because of your site, can't really thank you enough.

Looking forward to Bud3.

...JP

Offline beemaster

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
  • It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.
    • http://www.beemaster.com
« Reply #19 on: September 12, 2010, 02:21:51 pm »
Thanks so much JP, I truly feel the same way every day. It will be 8 years pretty soon and that is amazing to think, lots has happened. I was wondering, did you know Bruce before Bud2? I remember sitting in the cart talking to Bruce (after I kicked Buzzbeejr's butt in fishing) and that's when Bailey came walking up. It was so neat to meet people as they filtered in and (out of character for me) I didn't mention to a lot of people I was Beemaster. I just introduced myself as John, not thinking I should have been a little more of a welcome wagon  :roll:

I've always said, we are all members, just some of us have a few more buttons to push than others, and it's true. But the people at Bud2 I surely want to see again at Bud3 and maybe a few of those who couldn't make it will get the chance this time too - ummmm new people at Bud3, it's exciting to see the even grow!

Speaking of which, that beard is getting to take on a life of its own, you going for the ZZ Top look or does it beat a hood and veil most of the time  :-D

Peace Buddy
NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection

Please enjoy the forum, and if it has helped you in any way, we hope that a small donation can be made to support our FULLY member supported forum. You will never see advertisements here, and that is because of the generous members who have made our forum possible. We are in our second decade as a beekeeping forum and all thanks to member support. At the top right of every page is a donations link. Please help if you can.