Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Is taber still selling bees  (Read 1537 times)

Offline tom

• House Bee
Is taber still selling bees
« on: January 04, 2007, 07:28:12 pm »
Howdy

I am interested in knowing if taber is still selling bees and how is the best way to contact i saw somewhere that he moved to SC but i would like to know who is running his out fit and see if they are still selling bees and queens.

Tom

Offline Kirk-o

• Queen Bee
Re: Is taber still selling bees
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2007, 03:23:48 pm »
You know I don't know of this guy but I purchased a package from coma apiaries
and they said they weren't selling to many packages this year they want to increase there numbers also.If you need bees start looking now they might be getting scarce

http://www.damoc.com/

kirko
« Last Edit: January 06, 2007, 02:00:39 am by TwT »
"It's not about Honey it's not about Money It's about SURVIVAL" Charles Martin Simmon

Offline tom

• House Bee
Re: Is taber still selling bees
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2007, 12:19:48 am »
Hello

Kirko i have been told that my two packages will be arriving on the 9th of april. Plus i have gotten in-touch with the owner of old sol enterprises and i have two of his queens on order also. So i got my stuff just about in order i am also getting some more equipment from a freind of mine so noww i just got to make sure my girls make it thru these next couple of months if this warm weather keeps up i will have to feed like crazy to keep thier stores up. Pollen is coming in alot and it can only mean they are rearing brood but they are calling for cold weather coming in and  this will throw a wrench in thier brood rearing.

Tom