Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: husband in the dog house  (Read 1817 times)

Offline beecanbee

• House Bee
husband in the dog house
« on: September 29, 2009, 09:48:42 pm »
It was late on a Friday afternoon, and Mike was attending his 4X4 club's monthly meeting. He had just told his friends that he couldn't make the upcoming weekend fishing trip because his wife wouldn't let him go.

After listening to the jeers and hoots and other derisive remarks from his fellow 4X4 friends, Mike left the meeting with his head hung in shame, to go back home to his wife.

Later that evening, when Mike's friends started arriving at the camp grounds to set up camp, they were surprised to see Mike sitting there in a lawn chair, tent already set up, fishing rod in hand, and a roast stewing away over a hot bed of coals.

"How did ya talk your wife into letting you go Mike?" one of his friends asked.

"I didn't have to" laughed Mike. "When I left the meeting I went home and slumped down in my recliner, feeling like a whipped puppy. Then my wife Snuck up behind me and covered my eyes with her hands, and said, surprise!!"  When I peeled her hands back from my eyes, I saw that she was standing there naked under a beautiful see-through negligee and she said, "Carry me into the bedroom, tie me to the bed and you can do whatever you want."

"So, I tied her to the bed.... And here I am!"
"I come from a state that raises corn and cotton and cockleburs and Democrats, and frothy eloquence neither convinces nor satisfies me. I am from Missouri. You have got to show me."  Duncan Vandiver

A boy can do half the work of a man, but two boys do less, and three boys get nothing done at all. :)

(False) Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel.  - Samuel Johnson

Offline 1reb

• Super Bee
Re: husband in the dog house
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2009, 10:57:24 pm »
 :lau: :piano: :lau: