Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Skill between the wheelbarrow and Kobi  (Read 2498 times)

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
Skill between the wheelbarrow and Kobi
« on: January 06, 2008, 11:54:11 am »
Just looking through some of my pictures that I put into special folders.  This picture is one of my Grandson driving our quad and my Nephew riding on the trailer, hangin' on for dear life.  I know once my Grandson can manouvere past Kobi and the wheelbarrow, the Nephew is going for the ride of his life.  The kids have a blast, while doing work around the farm, their driving skills are increasing and one day, when they enter the world of cars and trucks, their quad skills will shine through.

Looking at pictures of the summer past, I can hardly wait for those dog days of summer to come back, and soon they will be here.  We will go from brown earth and trees to green, deep foliage and underbrushes, flowers and food for our table, yes, spring is just around this corner.  Have a fantastic day.  Cindi

This is a picture of my youngest Niece, hangin' out while we were constructing the new chicken housing reinforcing.  Her and her little pooch, her great pal, the one who sang so beautiful among her class of mostly girls in kindergarden.  Have a fantastic day.  Cindi

There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

Offline Kirk-o

• Queen Bee
Re: Skill between the wheelbarrow and Kobi
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2008, 11:58:18 am »
I like seeing kids that are happy.Boy what happy kids
kirko
"It's not about Honey it's not about Money It's about SURVIVAL" Charles Martin Simmon

Offline JP

• The Swarm King
  • Universal Bee
  • I like doing cut-outs, but I love catching swarms!
    • JPthebeeman.com
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2008, 01:25:36 pm »
Cindi, I noticed you haven't been on the forums here quite as much as usual. Now I see why. Don't see how you have time to visit in the first place, you seem to always have so much going on around your house with the kids, and the swollen husband and the bees and the chickens and the plants, your rocks, and last but of course not least, the delicious ducks. Your kids are happy kids and that is just wonderful.

Roasting bag, a teaspoon of flower, oriental roast chicken seasoning, lots of onions, oven at 350F, 1/2 stick of butter, and one duck, bake for about an hour or so, 'til tender, one delicious duck you will have, JP
My Youtube page is titled JPthebeeman with hundreds of educational & entertaining videos.

My website JPthebeeman.com http://jpthebeeman.com

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2008, 11:45:43 pm »
JP, now in all seriousness, you are making my mouth water, and we already had a yummy masthed potato, gravy, veggie and salad dinner.  Gonna try your method of the roasting bag and the duck for sure, I have heard you talk about this roasting bag before, it must have lots of merrit.  Beautiful day in this life.  Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

Offline JP

• The Swarm King
  • Universal Bee
  • I like doing cut-outs, but I love catching swarms!
    • JPthebeeman.com
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2008, 12:32:27 am »
Now Cindi, try that roasting bag out, on chicken, cornish hens and duck. MmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmGoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood!

Roasting good delicious, JP
My Youtube page is titled JPthebeeman with hundreds of educational & entertaining videos.

My website JPthebeeman.com http://jpthebeeman.com

anything