Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Mean, Mean Bees!  (Read 1655 times)

Offline blanc

• House Bee
Mean, Mean Bees!
« on: May 09, 2013, 10:53:31 pm »
Did a removal today that reminded me of one JP posted in a video of an external colony last year some time. Bad enough I was on a ladder 20 ft up doing the cutout and those girls did not let up. Had to walk pretty good ways to shake em before we could get back in the truck. Kept the neighbors inside all day too. I have two hot hives I will be moving in the woods somewhere this week for sure! They are good honey producers so I will tolerate them away from my main yard for now. Hate doing cutouts covered with bee. :( Oh well it comes with the territory!  ;)
Blanc
Psalm 19:9-10
The fear of the Lord is clean,enduring forever; the judgments of the Lord are true and righteous altogether.
More to be desired are they than gold, yea ,than much fine gold: sweeter also than honey and the honeycomb.

Offline Georgia Boy

• Field Bee
Re: Mean, Mean Bees!
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2013, 11:23:50 pm »
You are without a doubt one BAD woman!!!  :)

Tough as nails you are.

God love you.

Congrads on the bees.

David
"Give it All You've Got"
"Never give up. Never surrender."

Moots

« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2013, 11:37:22 pm »
You are without a doubt one BAD woman!!!  :)

Woman???  :?

Offline Georgia Boy

• Field Bee
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2013, 11:50:30 pm »
Ok so I made a mistake and didn't look at the gender indicator.   :-\

Just going by the name. Thought blanc was short for Blanch.

So sorry, my mistake. LOL

You are one bad dude!   :-D

David
"Give it All You've Got"
"Never give up. Never surrender."

Offline blanc

• House Bee
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2013, 09:15:46 am »
 :-D Too funny! Blanc is French for white which is part of my name.
Blanc
Psalm 19:9-10
The fear of the Lord is clean,enduring forever; the judgments of the Lord are true and righteous altogether.
More to be desired are they than gold, yea ,than much fine gold: sweeter also than honey and the honeycomb.

Offline tefer2

• Super Bee
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2013, 09:23:35 am »
 :idunno:

Offline Bees In Miami

• House Bee
« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2013, 02:33:34 pm »
Good for you blanc!  Pissy bees and ladders are never a fun combo!!   :evil:  How much comb/brood were you able to salvage?  Did you find her majesty?   X:X

Offline hardwood

• Galactic Bee
  • Alysian Apiaries youtube.com/MrBeedude
« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2013, 02:54:19 pm »
If they're as mean as you say I would requeen...I don't care how much honey they make, I don't want them mating with the nice bees in the area!

Scott
"In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person's becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag...We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language...And we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."

Theodore Roosevelt 1907

anything