Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Air bags  (Read 3138 times)

Offline Jerrymac

• Galactic Bee
Air bags
« on: October 13, 2007, 10:38:42 am »
For what ever reason I was telling my son one of the reasons I didn't like air bags was because they obstructed the view of the accident. And also while the accident might not kill you that sudden appearance of a bag bursting out in front of your face would probably scare the crap right out of you. Well being a 14 year old he thought all of this was rather funny. Then I thought how the air bag and car manufacturers could have some fun. MAKE DIFFERENT KINDS OF AIR BAGS.

Could you imagine having Godzilla's face come flying out of you steering wheel with a toothy smile ready to catch you?

How about a big hairy bubble butt?
:rainbowflower:  Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.   :rainbowflower:

:jerry:

My pictures.Type in password;  youview
     http://photobucket.com/albums/v225/Jerry-mac/

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
Re: Air bags
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2007, 11:40:54 am »
Jerry, hah, hah, hah, that was indeed funny!!!!  Imagine that!!!  Have a wonderful and great day, this beautiful life we live.  Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

Offline TwT

• Senior Forum
  • Galactic Bee
  • Ted
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2007, 11:49:23 am »
well talking from experiance, you will never seen any images on a airbag, them things are so fast and they deflat almosted as fast it seems, just a bunch of smoke that smells like someone has dropped the mother load, the smell will make you leave the car if you can  :-X ;) :-D ......
THAT's ME TO THE LEFT JUST 5 MONTHS FROM NOW!!!!!!!!

Never be afraid to try something new.
Amateurs built the ark,
Professionals built the Titanic

Offline Understudy

• Galactic Bee
    • http://www.understudy.net
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2007, 12:09:45 pm »
Custom are airbags is a great idea.

I think the monster from Alien is a good choice.

Sincerely,
Brendhan
The status is not quo. The world is a mess and I just need to rule it. Dr. Horrible

Offline BAStallard

• New Bee
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2007, 08:51:22 am »
Boo bees air bag

Offline Burl

• House Bee
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2007, 04:17:33 pm »
Hilary Clinton perhaps ?   No , that would be too extreme .  Perhaps Understudy is right about the monster from alien, that would be more appropriate .

---Burl---
Of all the things I've ever been called ;
I do like "Dad" the most .   ---Burl---

anything