Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: It Sauerkraut time  (Read 12943 times)

Offline Anybrew

• House Bee
Re: It Sauerkraut time
« Reply #20 on: October 22, 2012, 08:42:35 pm »
I know its too early but I had a little taste of my Sauerkraut and has now changed from being tasting saltie to vinegarish. So it looks like its doing its thing. :)

Offline hardwood

• Galactic Bee
  • Alysian Apiaries youtube.com/MrBeedude
« Reply #21 on: October 22, 2012, 09:04:24 pm »
Danno, how was your kraut party?

Scott
"In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person's becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag...We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language...And we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."

Theodore Roosevelt 1907

Offline kingbee

• Queen Bee
« Reply #22 on: October 24, 2012, 12:51:19 am »
I thought you served fried potato pancakes and Kalbfleisch at that type of party. :-D

Offline danno

• Super Bee
« Reply #23 on: October 24, 2012, 09:17:58 am »
Danno, how was your kraut party?

Scott
It was fun as always.  Colder than normal so we had to keep the garage doors shut and couldn't eat and drink out on the decks.   I have a 3900 square foot house that was made for entertaining so plenty of room 

anything