Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: New-Bee  (Read 4557 times)

Offline PALS

• New Bee
New-Bee
« on: August 07, 2004, 05:19:07 pm »
Interested in learning about keeping bees before making the plunge.. Anyone in the Fredericksburg, VA area willing to teach/chat?? Email: ldarl001@yahoo.com :?:
Perry
No bees or Hives, yet.
Located in Fredericksburg, VA

Offline Beth Kirkley

• House Bee
    • http://www.petfinder.org/shelters/GA216.html
New-Bee
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2004, 06:15:23 pm »
Welcome to the forum. There are many really active members here, and we'd all be willing to help you any way we can. There's also a great search feature that you can start with to see about getting any answers. But any topics you can't find answers to, just ask away about it. We're all really hooked on bees - addicted really. So we'd love to teach you what ever we can.

Beth

Offline BigRog

• House Bee
New-Bee
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2004, 07:00:51 pm »
Woo Hoo
Another Virginian
That makes 4
I'm in Richmond
we have
Louisa and Natural Bridge covered too
"Lurch my good man,…what did you mean when you said just now that 'You've got better things to do than run my petty little errands'…….?"

Offline dcwilliams_29id

• New Bee
New-Bee
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2004, 02:25:08 pm »
I am in Louisa VA, not too far from Fredricksburg, I would be glad to talk, and or help out.  Just let me know.  I live about 2 miles from the Shannon Hill exit on I-64.  If you need bees, I could even probably help you out with that next year, all you would need to do is order a queen, tools and hive.  

Chris

Offline dcwilliams_29id

• New Bee
New-Bee
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2004, 02:30:08 pm »
I am in Louisa VA, not too far from Fredricksburg, I would be glad to talk, and or help out.  Just let me know.  I live about 2 miles from the Shannon Hill exit on I-64.  If you need bees, I could even probably help you out with that next year, all you would need to do is order a queen, tools and hive.  

Chris

Anonymous

New-Bee
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2004, 07:45:26 pm »
Quote from: dcwilliams_29id

Chris

Thanks Chris.. I'll try to get in touch.. appreciate everyones response..

Perry

anything