Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Two Idiots  (Read 2376 times)

Offline Humanbeeing

• House Bee
Two Idiots
« on: February 04, 2011, 08:15:28 pm »
Two idiots were out hiking around the countryside, when they came upon a deep hole. As they inched up closer and closer to the hole, they realized that they couldn't see the bottom. One idiot looked around and found a rock about as big as his fist. He walked over and lobbed the rock into the hole. Nothing.
 “Get a bigger rock,” the other idiot said.
“Yea,” the second idiot replied.
They looked thru the tall grass and finally found a rock about the size of a human head. They walked over to the hole and lobbed it in. Nothing.
“We need something really, really big if we want to hear it hit bottom,” said the first Idiot.
“Yea,” the second idiot replied.
So they began searching the entire area. Suddenly, the first idiot yelled at the second idiot, “Hey! I found a huge railroad tie here among these bushes, come help me carry it over to the hole.”
“Yea,” replied the second idiot.
They both lifted the railroad tie and struggled with all their mite to get it to the hole. When they finally reached the hole, The first idiot said, “On three.”
“Yea,” said the second idiot.
They swung the railroad tie in unison, counting One, two, three, with each swing, then let it sail down the hole.
Just then, they heard a loud rustling nose from the bushes behind them. As they turned around, they realized that a huge Billy Goat was rushing towards them at a high rate of speed. Just in the nick of time, both idiots dove out of the way, causing the Billy Goat to fly right past them, and down into the hole, to its death.
“Lets get the heck out of here!” said the first idiot.
“Yea!” said the second idiot.
The two idiots decided to take a short cut through the farmers field, and on their way back to the road, a farmer walked up to them and asked, “did you boys happen to see my Billy Goat around here anywhere?”
The first idiot spoke up and excitedly recounted their story about an angry Billy Goat that charged them and then dove into a deep hole to its death.
The farmer scratched his head and said, “Naw, that couldn't be my goat, I have mine chained to a railroad tie.”
HELP! I accidently used Drone eggs with the Hopkins method and I got Drag Queens!!!

Offline Sparky

• Field Bee
Re: Two Idiots
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2011, 09:29:32 pm »
 :lau: :lau: :lau:

Offline iddee

• Universal Bee
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2011, 09:40:27 pm »
Dang it, now you've let it out. Me and Bjorn didn't want anybody to know about that.
"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline Jerrymac

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2011, 09:46:09 pm »
Idiot jokes? Really? Now I am offended.
:rainbowflower:  Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.   :rainbowflower:

:jerry:

My pictures.Type in password;  youview
     http://photobucket.com/albums/v225/Jerry-mac/

Offline hardwood

• Galactic Bee
  • Alysian Apiaries youtube.com/MrBeedude
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2011, 09:50:37 pm »
Jerrymac, these were not gay nor Muslim idiots so no one should be offended :-D

Scott
"In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person's becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag...We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language...And we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."

Theodore Roosevelt 1907

Offline AllenF

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2011, 10:14:45 pm »
 :lau: