Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: I missed yall  (Read 1842 times)

Offline queenb64

• New Bee
I missed yall
« on: March 02, 2006, 06:44:16 am »
hey everyone!!!! I was on almost a year ago, . Moved to the Ozarks like I said I was gonna. I took some advice off the forum, and got one hive set up this past summer. Guess what!!! They are still alive!!!!  Yall must have given me some good info huh?  Im hoping soon I can split the hive. I havent checked it in a while because it got so cold. I may check tomorrow and maybe feed the babies. Thanks for all your help. Its been  a year almost since I was online, Im so glad to be back!!!
"if you can dish it out, you better be able to take it"

Offline Jack Parr

• House Bee
MOVING T AR???
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2006, 07:09:26 am »
How come ya want ta move ta da Ozarks???

TOOO cold and toooo hi ovah dare.   :wink:

Offline beemaster

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
  • It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.
    • http://www.beemaster.com
HI Queenie :)
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2006, 07:57:35 am »
I'm glad to see you again and hope the problems you were having have all straightened out - The forum has grown a lot in membership and we have a few MIAs in the ranks, I'm glad you are no longer one of them!!!!

Write me a PM if you want to chat a while - best wishes and congrats on making it with the bees, I still say there is nothing better than having hives survive Winter and still flying and healthy in Spring. We are almost there in the East and so far, I think I'm doing really good too!!!!

Welcome back!
NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection

Please enjoy the forum, and if it has helped you in any way, we hope that a small donation can be made to support our FULLY member supported forum. You will never see advertisements here, and that is because of the generous members who have made our forum possible. We are in our second decade as a beekeeping forum and all thanks to member support. At the top right of every page is a donations link. Please help if you can.

anything