Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Secret Queen Cell  (Read 2528 times)

Offline egehan

• New Bee
Secret Queen Cell
« on: July 31, 2007, 03:34:04 pm »

Thanks , for permission uploading photos...

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
Re: Secret Queen Cell
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2007, 01:00:42 pm »
egehan.  Those are some very nice pictures.  Thank you for sharing with us.  Best of this beautiful day, Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

Offline Scadsobees

• Galactic Bee
  • Best use of smileys in a post award.
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2007, 01:49:15 pm »
Hmmm...looks like an emergency queen cell. 
When I started my observation hive, it forced them to start several of them.  Some of them were so small that you could barely tell they were there, looked like an oblong capped worker cell.  I had several "interesting" queens hatch out, a really tiny one, a ragged one, and one that eventually survived and mated and has a decent laying pattern, although not much area to lay in yet.

Rick
Rick

Offline Barngodess

• New Bee
  • Labradors RULE
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2007, 07:28:26 am »
WOW !! Incredible......

Melissa
 ;)
Never say never......

Offline qa33010

• Field Bee
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2007, 04:16:34 pm »
   Stealth technologies hit the hives. :lol:
Everyone said it couldn't be done. But he with a chuckle replied, "I won't be one to say it is so, until I give it a try."  So he buckled right in with a trace of a grin.  If he had a worry he hid it and he started to sing as he tackled that thing that couldn't be done, and he did it.  (unknown)