Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: JP & Bailey Go Fishing  (Read 7351 times)

Offline JP

• The Swarm King
  • Universal Bee
  • I like doing cut-outs, but I love catching swarms!
    • JPthebeeman.com
JP & Bailey Go Fishing
« on: November 17, 2012, 08:32:55 am »
Bailey and I had a nice lil fishing trip a few weeks ago. Bailey, out fished me this day but there's always next time!  :-D

...JP

JP & Bailey Go Fishing
My Youtube page is titled JPthebeeman with hundreds of educational & entertaining videos.

My website JPthebeeman.com http://jpthebeeman.com

Offline tefer2

• Super Bee
Re: JP & Bailey Go Fishing
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2012, 08:56:24 am »
Only bad part is Bailey has to clean all those fish. :-D  Looked like you guys had fun!

Offline JP

• The Swarm King
  • Universal Bee
    • JPthebeeman.com
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2012, 09:15:05 am »
Bailey is a very generous soul and gave me several fish to take home for a fry.

Looking forward to our next trip!

...JP
My Youtube page is titled JPthebeeman with hundreds of educational & entertaining videos.

Offline AllenF

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2012, 09:28:37 pm »
Looks like fun.

Offline hardwood

• Galactic Bee
  • Alysian Apiaries youtube.com/MrBeedude
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2012, 10:52:15 pm »
U'all can keep those lil' babies?  :-D

Scott
"In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person's becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag...We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language...And we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."

Theodore Roosevelt 1907

Offline JP

• The Swarm King
  • Universal Bee
    • JPthebeeman.com
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2012, 10:43:22 pm »
Scott, those were perfect frying fish except for the larger ones Bailey caught. I like to blacken trout 2.5 lbs and up. I'm actually a big redfish fan, like catching them (a lot more fun) and pretty good table fare too. Of course Bud calls redfish trash fish and refuses to eat them.

Old schoolers as a lot of folks know use to throw redfish back until Paul Prudhomme made his signature blackened redfish dish. Me, I like them cooked just about any way.

...JP

Offline hardwood

• Galactic Bee
  • Alysian Apiaries youtube.com/MrBeedude
« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2012, 09:24:01 am »
Trout has to be 15" min here to take. I don't eat much red fish either but it sure is fun going for those 40" monsters!

Scott
"In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person's becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag...We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language...And we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."

Theodore Roosevelt 1907

Offline JP

• The Swarm King
  • Universal Bee
    • JPthebeeman.com
« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2012, 12:21:18 am »
Before Katrina I used to fly fish for redfish. Talk about fun! I had one trip where I caught more than three limits. (caught not kept) one was about 20 lbs or so that I fought for 47 minutes. Had a big grin on my face for all 47 minutes! Let that one go, way too big for my liking, but what a fun catch it was!

...JP

Offline bud1

• Heavenlyl Beekeeper
  • Heavenly Beekeeper
  • Field Bee
« Reply #8 on: November 26, 2012, 07:46:00 pm »
shucks coona==, YOU DURN CAJUNS TAKE A COWPADDIE, SOM SHALLOTS, GARLIC, parsley,and lemon and have a feast (redfish).  fun catching them scoolies when nothing else biting. if you could get yo squirrel patrole outa them joints you would be in trouble.
to bee or not to bee

Offline JP

• The Swarm King
  • Universal Bee
    • JPthebeeman.com
« Reply #9 on: November 30, 2012, 12:46:11 am »
You can keep the speckled trout Bud, I'll keep the redfish, croaker & white trout. Channel mullets and flounder are a bonus too. ;)

Now for some really good eatin' alligator gar balls cooked in a roux served over rice are to die for!

...JP

anything