Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: TEN THOUSAND POSTS!!!!  (Read 2080 times)

Offline beemaster

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
  • It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.
    • http://www.beemaster.com
TEN THOUSAND POSTS!!!!
« on: April 14, 2005, 02:50:31 pm »
Hi Everyone:

Just seeing that (maybe today) we will see a MAJOR milestone in the posting in the forum with the 10,000 post being reached. I see that as our numbers increase in membership and the "active membership" also seems to increase as Summer approaches, we will see amazing numbers of posts ahead.

I hope the forum has been a great adventure in beekeeping and a fun place for you to meet others who share this awesome hobby. Enjoy the many features and please keep in touch with the other members, letting us know how your beekeeping year is going.

To the members in the Southern Hemosphere - let us know what you do to prepare for Winter time ahead.

To all - thanks for being a part of this Beekeeping Community and please, share the forum with your clubs and organizations - we have plenty of features in the forum designed specifically for GROUPS, so there is something here for everyone.

Again, HAPPY 10,000 Everyone - I think our SEACH FEATURE now has a tremendouse amount of resources to draw from too! Great Job everyone and a super special thanks to the Moderators who are always available for the members when needed.
NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection

Please enjoy the forum, and if it has helped you in any way, we hope that a small donation can be made to support our FULLY member supported forum. You will never see advertisements here, and that is because of the generous members who have made our forum possible. We are in our second decade as a beekeeping forum and all thanks to member support. At the top right of every page is a donations link. Please help if you can.

Offline Kirk-o

• Queen Bee
10,000 posts
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2005, 08:00:32 pm »
Hey Beemaster
what a win 10,000 posts the place is just getting better
kirk-o
"It's not about Honey it's not about Money It's about SURVIVAL" Charles Martin Simmon