Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Peggy's shorts  (Read 4297 times)

Offline hardwood

• Galactic Bee
  • Alysian Apiaries youtube.com/MrBeedude
Peggy's shorts
« on: February 25, 2011, 11:38:50 pm »
HAH! I knew I'd get you with that title :-D

This is just one of Peggy's short little videos. This time it's our new work shop. It's actually my buddy Jesse's shop but he's good at sharing :)

New shop_0001.wmv

Scott
"In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person's becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag...We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language...And we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."

Theodore Roosevelt 1907

Offline Irwin

• Super Bee
  • howdy all
Re: Peggy's shorts
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2011, 12:04:39 am »
Nice video BUT it say's peggy's shorts  :evil: :evil: look's like allot of work.
Fight organized crime!  Re-elect no one.

Offline hardwood

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2011, 12:21:32 am »
Haha, made you look Irwin :-D

Scott
"In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person's becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag...We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language...And we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."

Theodore Roosevelt 1907

Offline bud1

• Heavenlyl Beekeeper
  • Heavenly Beekeeper
  • Field Bee
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2011, 08:20:29 am »
that paint skeeter sho moves faster than a brush
you getting serious on that building there boy
to bee or not to bee

Offline AllenF

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2011, 05:57:23 pm »
Looks good.   Lot of boxes there.   Just how many ya'll having to put together?   Nice video.

Offline Kathyp

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2011, 06:33:14 pm »
thought i was going to get some fashion tips :-(.  or at least make sure she and i didn't wear the same shorts to bud3.  we don't want any fashion faux pas  at the shindig!

looks like a project!  are you making stuff to sell localy, or shipping??
Someone really ought to tell them that the world of Ayn Rand?s novel was not meant to be aspirational.

Offline hardwood

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2011, 10:40:21 pm »
To all: That round was 700 deeps (only 200 of which were mine...sharing the shop with a larger beek). There was another 400 or so nucs too. All of this was in preparation for selling bees (nucs and full hives) which is happening as we speak. I've also been putting together two mating yards for queen production and have worked out heath certifs and shipping so I should be able to start shipping mated queens at some point this summer. We already ship nucs (no packages as of now) to all but 2 of the contiguous 48.

I'm really excited about my queen program :) I've taken the best of the best from my myriad of feral removals to set these yards up and plan to monitor the queens with a harsh eye before selling anything!

I'm still a year or two away from earning more than I invest :( but am working at it!

Scott

Theodore Roosevelt 1907

Offline Irwin

• Super Bee
  • howdy all
« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2011, 09:21:00 am »
To all: That round was 700 deeps (only 200 of which were mine...sharing the shop with a larger beek). There was another 400 or so nucs too. All of this was in preparation for selling bees (nucs and full hives) which is happening as we speak. I've also been putting together two mating yards for queen production and have worked out heath certifs and shipping so I should be able to start shipping mated queens at some point this summer. We already ship nucs (no packages as of now) to all but 2 of the contiguous 48.

I'm really excited about my queen program :) I've taken the best of the best from my myriad of feral removals to set these yards up and plan to monitor the queens with a harsh eye before selling anything!

I'm still a year or two away from earning more than I invest :( but am working at it!

Scott
I'm happy for ya Scott all that Hard work is going to pay off.
Fight organized crime!  Re-elect no one.

Offline yockey5

• Field Bee
« Reply #8 on: June 12, 2011, 03:02:33 pm »
That is a lot of boxes! Hope all goes well with your endeavor.

Offline vmmartin

• House Bee
« Reply #9 on: June 12, 2011, 06:02:54 pm »
DAD GUM!!!! :shock:

Offline Shanevrr

• Field Bee
« Reply #10 on: June 12, 2011, 10:05:33 pm »
wow, nice guys
www.Valleybeesupply.com
"A responsible beekeeper is a successful one"