Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Mark another one up for central Arkansas  (Read 2645 times)

Offline Myron Rotruck

• New Bee
Mark another one up for central Arkansas
« on: July 13, 2005, 08:20:04 pm »
Just wanted to say hi to everyone, I live at Perryville, Ar and I have had a few hives before and they all died out, so after a few years I have dicided to get a few bees again. And I have had bad luck getting started, going to need help.   Myron

Offline Phoenix

• House Bee
    • http://www.cafepress.com/beeholder
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2005, 10:17:02 pm »
Welcome to the board Myron, you will find plenty of help here.  Ask away...

Offline beemaster

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
  • It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.
    • http://www.beemaster.com
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2005, 10:08:47 am »
Myron:

Wecome aboard and ask away!!! Specific questions are really needed to help you though, to answer GENERIC stuff, you might want to use the search feature - then narrow down your questions for personal responces.

That's the easiest way to do it, unless you already have specific questions in mind, in that case post away :)

So.... Welcome and I'm glad you found our forums, it is a really full featured place where you can do lots of stuff - so don't miss the private messaging, chatroom, photo posting and even sound files can be linked here, etc..

Hope you make the best of these many forums, it can really make the difference between a weak hive that will not make the Winter and several hives that are strong and viable from year to year - good luck!
NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection

Please enjoy the forum, and if it has helped you in any way, we hope that a small donation can be made to support our FULLY member supported forum. You will never see advertisements here, and that is because of the generous members who have made our forum possible. We are in our second decade as a beekeeping forum and all thanks to member support. At the top right of every page is a donations link. Please help if you can.

anything