Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: New to the forum  (Read 1768 times)

Offline RebekkaWillinger

• Brood
  • - Rebekka
New to the forum
« on: January 12, 2010, 06:27:33 am »
Hey everyone, what's up? My name is Rebekka and I'm new to the forum. I just wanted to say hey.. I hope I posted this in the right section.. if not, mods please feel free to move it.
- Rebekka

Offline Kathyp

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
Re: New to the forum
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2010, 11:05:21 am »
hi.  welcome to beemaster.  do you keep bees, or are you considering it?  feel free to tell us a bit about yourself.
Someone really ought to tell them that the world of Ayn Rand?s novel was not meant to be aspirational.

Offline Hemlock

• Field Bee
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2010, 11:13:51 am »
Rebekka,

Welcome to the Forum.  It's always good to have another ladle stirring the soup.  I saw that you entered a general location.  That's fine, of course, but it helps to respond to you if we know what climactic conditions your bees must endure.  A state or region does fine.
Make Mead!

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2010, 12:12:30 am »
Rebekka, welcome to our forum, great you found us, but yes, as others said, tell us a little about what you are up to in your life.  Have that great, most awesome day, with health.  Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service