Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: The SHBminator and I remove an external colony  (Read 2431 times)

Offline hardwood

• Galactic Bee
  • Alysian Apiaries youtube.com/MrBeedude
The SHBminator and I remove an external colony
« on: October 25, 2011, 10:27:34 am »
Pardon the poor camera angle. I had set the camera up in the driveway and left it running while we were up in the lift.

External colony.wmv

Scott
"In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person's becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag...We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language...And we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."

Theodore Roosevelt 1907

Offline BeeMaster2

• Administrator
  • Universal Bee
Re: The SHBminator and I remove an external colony
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2011, 01:05:15 pm »
Nice video. What do you charge for a job like that where you have to rent a lift?
I take it that you never did find the queen.
Jim
Democracy is 2 wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote.
Ben Franklin

Offline hardwood

• Galactic Bee
  • Alysian Apiaries youtube.com/MrBeedude
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2011, 07:30:11 pm »
There wasn't a queen to be found!  :-D

Whenever we need to rent the lift we have to charge $175 more for it.

Scott
"In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person's becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag...We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language...And we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."

Theodore Roosevelt 1907

Offline AllenF

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2011, 08:55:48 pm »
Cool looking external hive.   I would have shot at it too if I had an airsoft gun  :-D.   Great video.

Offline Larry Bees

• Field Bee
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2011, 12:01:41 pm »
I enjoyed the video as I do all of your videos. Keep 'em coming! Larry

Offline Country Heart

• House Bee
« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2011, 02:27:22 am »
Nice video.  Five pounds of bees sounds like a good haul.   :)

Offline BeeMaster2

• Administrator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2011, 12:57:58 pm »
Nice video.  Five pounds of bees sounds like a good haul.   :)

Ditto that. :lol:
Jim
Democracy is 2 wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote.
Ben Franklin