Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: I'm back.  (Read 1564 times)

Offline Bennettoid

• House Bee
I'm back.
« on: May 20, 2011, 12:43:45 pm »
I spent a lot of time here about 5 years ago, the dates are kind of blurry, when I first got into beekeeping. I had to change my life, completely. I got away from my bees and other things while I concentrated on taking care of things like finding food, clothing and shelter. I'm back now. I have one hive that has survived my neglect and absence and 2 packages coming tomorrow. My new home (and theirs) is a 127 acre horse farm outside of Ocean City, Maryland.

I decided I better start a refresher course on bee keeping, while not a complete newb, I may be able to avoid some of my past mistakes by reviewing and reminding myself of the proper way to do things. Once again, I look to your experiences to teach myself.

Online Kathyp

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
Re: I'm back.
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2011, 01:24:08 pm »
welcome back.  i remember you  :-D  glad you have a survivor hive.  sometimes they are the best!
Someone really ought to tell them that the world of Ayn Rand?s novel was not meant to be aspirational.

Offline Shanevrr

• Field Bee
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2011, 10:37:33 pm »
dont know ya but about time :-D
www.Valleybeesupply.com
"A responsible beekeeper is a successful one"
Shane C.

Offline qa33010

• Field Bee
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2011, 04:25:50 pm »
    Welcome back!  Wondered what happened.  Now I know...
Everyone said it couldn't be done. But he with a chuckle replied, "I won't be one to say it is so, until I give it a try."  So he buckled right in with a trace of a grin.  If he had a worry he hid it and he started to sing as he tackled that thing that couldn't be done, and he did it.  (unknown)

anything