Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: where is the global warming?  (Read 2654 times)

Offline abejaruco

• Field Bee
where is the global warming?
« on: March 21, 2007, 10:33:08 am »
It is spring if I am not wrong, but it´s so cold that I am not drinking beer, I have rescued the sweet wine to take a point. :mrgreen:

I am whishing to have a bath like these dolphins in the Spanish coast of Canary Island. (On vacations any summers ago).

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
Re: where is the global warming?
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2007, 11:52:40 am »
Abejaruco, wow, get a load of those dolphins!!!  They are amazingly beautiful to the eye.  I have never seen one in the person, I can imagine that they are magnificent though, I have seen enough movies and pictures.

Beer!!!  Yes, I can't wait for summer and the days of a cold beer after a hard day's work.  I like Budweiser, cold, it is a summertime treat for me.  Wintertime, I stick to the soul warming red wine.  Have the best day and dream of the day when a beer is nestled in your hand, when it is warm and deserving to be drank.  Best of a great day.  Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

Offline Mici

• Super Bee
  • tougher than rock
    • http://www.carantha.net/carantha_table_of_contents.htm
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2007, 01:07:16 pm »
abejaruco, i don't know if this goes for spain but some people say, beer is only for months that don't have a R in the name so... may, june, july, august :-D

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2007, 12:15:24 am »
Mici, I think that you are pretty much bang on with that.  Looking back, April is cool, September can be pretty hot here still, but I know I will still have a beer.  October, red wine.  So, that is only one out of 4 months.  Well, pretty much right.  Best of another great day.  Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service