Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: ooops and help on what happened installing package  (Read 2971 times)

Offline sandhya

• New Bee
  • March 2007 Rakkasah Festival
ooops and help on what happened installing package
« on: April 28, 2007, 08:14:32 pm »
Help (I cross posted this in case someone sees in on another forum) :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
well, long story short, and because I am a spaz I wount get into how it happened, spilt milk, cant unring a bell, or close the bard door after the horse.. :-X.you get my point...well here ya go...
My queen was like  :mrgreen: "so out of here" when I installed a package today. I will not elaborate, lets just say, since this was my first package, and I am pablam fed installing nuks...like watching a favorite christmas ornament break, my queen flew off when the cork, well, you know...umm, well, lets just say by the time I realized the wrong cork was being removed, she knew it and flew out of her cage. :?

Now,
question number 1
What are the chances she stayed close by and did not fly to hong kong. And will stay close the hive and will retreat in there as she watches everyone else this afternoon, (I know, no one has a crystal ball)  :(

and question number 2
if I dont see any comb being drawn by the gals by say Monday (This is Saturday) should I just go ahead and put a new queen in there (of course cage and all - hello) assuming Queen said, Hell yes and flew away today.

just a couple questions.
Be Well,
Sandy "Sandhya"
I believe if we give of ourselves, we will live forever.