Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Let Monsanto Decide What is Best for Us.  (Read 6069 times)

Offline rbinhood

• House Bee
Let Monsanto Decide What is Best for Us.
« on: June 09, 2013, 04:45:06 pm »
 :? Here is an article on how Monsanto covered up what they were doing to residents of the area around Anniston Alabama.  Now my question to you is do you think they are telling us the truth about GMO's today.

http://www.honeycolony.com/article/the-little-known-toxic-travesty-of-anniston-alabama/
Only God can make these two things.....Blood and Honey!

Offline marktrl

• House Bee
Re: Let Monsanto Decide What is Best for Us.
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2013, 05:31:16 pm »
Monsanto never tells the truth about anything.

Offline 10framer

• Super Bee
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2013, 05:43:18 pm »
where are the footnotes?  every kind of manufacturer has dumped all kinds of stuff into the waterways of the world, it's just cool to hate monsanto right now.  show me an ex employ that can verify that the skin peeled off of the fish and that there was a cover up. this is just some blogger saying this and providing nothing to back it up.  i'm sure this person will help put hillary in office in 2016 even though she is in bed with monsanto.  if gmo's are so bad where are any studies proving it?  the internet plus sheep is a dangerous thing.  i should say that i planted all no gmo seeds this year but i'm not convinced that there is any danger in gmo's.  i like facts and statistics. 

Offline Michael Bush

• Universal Bee
    • bushfarms.com
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2013, 10:43:57 am »
>it's just cool to hate monsanto right now.

I love it when what I have thought for decades finally becomes cool...
My website:  bushfarms.com/bees.htm en espanol: bushfarms.com/es_bees.htm  auf deutsche: bushfarms.com/de_bees.htm  em portugues:  bushfarms.com/pt_bees.htm
My book:  ThePracticalBeekeeper.com
-------------------
"Everything works if you let it."--James "Big Boy" Medlin

Offline Arkwood

• House Bee
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2013, 10:57:54 am »
  every kind of manufacturer has dumped all kinds of stuff into the waterways of the world, it's just cool to hate monsanto right now. 

Finally! I can now hang out with the cool kids!  8-)
What are words for, when no one listens anymore.

Offline Arkwood

• House Bee
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2013, 11:07:08 am »
show me an ex employ that can verify that the skin peeled off of the fish and that there was a cover up. this is just some blogger saying this and providing nothing to back it up. 

Monsanto hid Decades of Pollution in Anniston Alabama

http://www.chemicalindustryarchives.org/dirtysecrets/annistonindepth/intro.asp

http://www.umich.edu/~snre492/Jones/anniston.htm

Offline 10framer

• Super Bee
« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2013, 11:49:09 am »
show me an ex employ that can verify that the skin peeled off of the fish and that there was a cover up. this is just some blogger saying this and providing nothing to back it up. 

Monsanto hid Decades of Pollution in Anniston Alabama

http://www.chemicalindustryarchives.org/dirtysecrets/annistonindepth/intro.asp

http://www.umich.edu/~snre492/Jones/anniston.htm

yeah, no employees in the youtube video, the links in the "chemicalindustryarchives" either take you back to another one of their articles or the server can't find the site.  i'm sure i can pull up some stuff that is generated by pro monsanto groups that is just as skewed in the opposite direction.  people die of cancer every day.  i'm not suggesting that pcbs aren't bad but i'm also not going to take anything i see on the internet as some kind of gospel truth.  how do i know that any of those typed reports are real?  i can get a typewriter type something up then scan it a few times at bad resolution and make it look old.  i just see people believing what they want to believe here.  i'm all for people fighting for what is right but i'm also for people being informed and those links just look like propaganda.  also, i asked for any kind of proof that gmo's do any kind of damage.  still not seeing any proof.  textile mills dumped all kinds of terrible stuff into rivers for a century or more, the auto industry, the coal industry, any industry you can think of has thrown it's trash into the air and water.  show me unbiased evidence and i'll join.  i actually want to see it because monsanto is deep in hillary clinton's pockets and i'd love to see her presidential hopes crushed in 2016.  i'm like mulder in the x files, i want to believe, but i'm not going to let my wants get in the way of my ability to reason.       

Offline Kathyp

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2013, 12:30:33 pm »
i don't know about any of that stuff, but DID YOU KNOW that Monsanto is engineering food to make us sterile!! 
Someone really ought to tell them that the world of Ayn Rand?s novel was not meant to be aspirational.

Offline RHBee

• Queen Bee
  • That's my pooch.
« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2013, 01:12:17 pm »
 :roll:
Later,
Ray

Moots

« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2013, 01:13:54 pm »
i don't know about any of that stuff, but DID YOU KNOW that Monsanto is engineering food to make us sterile!! 

Nicely played!  :laugh:

Offline Kathyp

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #10 on: June 10, 2013, 01:38:32 pm »
 :fishhit:
Someone really ought to tell them that the world of Ayn Rand?s novel was not meant to be aspirational.

Offline danno

• Super Bee
« Reply #11 on: June 10, 2013, 08:28:28 pm »
:fishhit:
LOL I'm way ahead of them

Offline danno

• Super Bee
« Reply #12 on: June 10, 2013, 08:31:29 pm »
Maybe replace food stamps with it !!    All you can eat

Offline 10framer

• Super Bee
« Reply #13 on: June 10, 2013, 09:57:13 pm »

so the super secret agenda is to do away with the entire species?  or are they keeping the good food for themselves and all the rich republicans?  it only makes sense that they would want less end consumers......wait a minute!

Offline Kathyp

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #14 on: June 10, 2013, 10:33:35 pm »
so the super secret agenda is to do away with the entire species?  or are they keeping the good food for themselves and all the rich republicans?  it only makes sense that they would want less end consumers......wait a minute!

i don't know if they would choose the republicans. that's not the type of group chosen for the good stuff in the past.  i don't know....  :-x

Offline danno

• Super Bee
« Reply #15 on: June 11, 2013, 09:07:36 am »
This is really going to screw up the news media.   They wont be able to use "its for the children" anymore.  Ten years down the road they will have to say "its for the teenagers"   

Offline Arkwood

• House Bee
« Reply #16 on: June 11, 2013, 01:47:55 pm »

so the super secret agenda is to do away with the entire species?  or are they keeping the good food for themselves and all the rich republicans?  it only makes sense that they would want less end consumers......wait a minute!

It's class warfare. Those who shop at Wal Mart and the likes get all that good Monsantos food and other wonderful ingredients while those who can pay top dollar for Organic (Shop at Whole Foods and the like) will be able to breed as they can afford to have children and are also smart enough to know to stay away from Monsanto foods...

Offline 10framer

• Super Bee
« Reply #17 on: June 11, 2013, 03:54:35 pm »

It's class warfare. Those who shop at Wal Mart and the likes get all that good Monsantos food and other wonderful ingredients while those who can pay top dollar for Organic (Shop at Whole Foods and the like) will be able to breed as they can afford to have children and are also smart enough to know to stay away from Monsanto foods...

it's class warfare perpetrated by the current white house administration (who is in bed with big bad monsanto).  seriously?  if the upper removes the middle and lower class who is going to do all the work?  has monsanto perfected the servant robot or monkey butler?  are they waiting to breed us out of existence before they bring them into production or do the wealthy americans already have them but they aren't telling because they have to be part of the conspiracy after they learn the secret hand shake?  making the poor and middle class go away does nothing to serve the wealthy.  it's laughable to think that anyone would really believe this but even more laughable that a lot of the people that do make fun of all the "NRA gun nuts" that think the government is trying to disarm them.  break out the tinfoil hats!!!!!

Offline RHBee

• Queen Bee
  • That's my pooch.
« Reply #18 on: June 11, 2013, 04:00:48 pm »
OMG, It's the end of the world as we know it.
Later,
Ray

Offline 10framer

• Super Bee
« Reply #19 on: June 11, 2013, 04:08:47 pm »
OMG, It's the end of the world as we know it.

only for us po folks ray

anything