Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: 2nd swarm 2013  (Read 1101 times)

Offline blanc

• House Bee
2nd swarm 2013
« on: March 24, 2013, 08:35:30 pm »

Spent the morning doing some splits till noon then went 25 miles away to a crawfish boil and got home about 3:30. Got a call at 4:30 of swarm and here I am 2 hrs later making this post. Really could use some rest. CD, looks like we are just starting to pop here and may need to make me some more nucs. :-D
Blanc
Psalm 19:9-10
The fear of the Lord is clean,enduring forever; the judgments of the Lord are true and righteous altogether.
More to be desired are they than gold, yea ,than much fine gold: sweeter also than honey and the honeycomb.

Offline Georgia Boy

• Field Bee
Re: 2nd swarm 2013
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2013, 08:43:44 pm »
Way to go Blanc!!!!!!

Good for you.  Hope you get 100.

I'm sooooo jealous. Haven't even got my first bees yet. Hope to have them on the 30th.

Loved seeing the pictures.

Thanks David
"Give it All You've Got"
"Never give up. Never surrender."

Offline blanc

• House Bee
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2013, 08:50:41 pm »
Way to go Blanc!!!!!!

Good for you.  Hope you get 100.

I'm sooooo jealous. Haven't even got my first bees yet. Hope to have them on the 30th.

Loved seeing the pictures.

Thanks David

Love to show the pics GB. We just have the problem with obsconding down here and need to lock down the queen for a few days to calm things down. Never found the queen from last weeks little swarm and they flew the coop.  :-\ Win some lose some!.
Blanc
Psalm 19:9-10
The fear of the Lord is clean,enduring forever; the judgments of the Lord are true and righteous altogether.
More to be desired are they than gold, yea ,than much fine gold: sweeter also than honey and the honeycomb.

Offline bailey

• Field Bee
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2013, 09:50:40 pm »
Ah grass hopper ,  you are learning well. But if your going to take the pebble from my hand you should first go watch today's videos!
My YouTube channel is listed below.
Look for swarm #17 series
 :evil:
Bailey

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnJzvd9g3Vo007vtCbkQ1Ww

most often i find my greatest source of stress to be OPS  ( other peoples stupidity )

It is better to keep ones mouth shut and be thought of as a fool than to open ones mouth and in so doing remove all doubt.

anything