Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Bras from Macy's  (Read 1706 times)

Offline beecanbee

• House Bee
Bras from Macy's
« on: October 02, 2009, 09:53:31 am »
A man walked into the Women's Department of Macy's in New York City and told the saleslady, "I would like a Baptist bra for my wife, size 36B."

With a quizzical look the saleslady asked? "What kind of bra?"

"A Baptist Bra," he repeated. "She said to tell you that she wanted a Baptist Bra, and that you would know what she wanted."

"Ah, now I remember" said the saleslady. "We don't get as many requests for them as we used to. Mostly our customers lately want the Catholic bra, or the Salvation Army bra, or the Presbyterian type."

Confused, and a little flustered, the man asked, "So, what are the differences?"

"It is all really quite simple," replied the sales lady. "The Catholic type supports the masses, the Salvation Army lifts up the fallen, and the Presbyterian type keeps them staunch and upright."

He mused on that information for a minute, then asked "So, what is the Baptist type for?"

"They", she replied, "make mountains out of molehills."

"I come from a state that raises corn and cotton and cockleburs and Democrats, and frothy eloquence neither convinces nor satisfies me. I am from Missouri. You have got to show me."  Duncan Vandiver

A boy can do half the work of a man, but two boys do less, and three boys get nothing done at all. :)

(False) Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel.  - Samuel Johnson

Offline irerob

• House Bee
Re: Bras from Macy's
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2009, 01:10:21 pm »
 :-D
You don't need a parachute to sky dive.... you do how ever need one to sky dive twice.
 KJ4QMH.

Offline 1reb

• Super Bee
Re: Bras from Macy's
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2009, 08:05:49 pm »
 :evil:

anything