Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Father's honeymoon advice  (Read 1730 times)

Offline beecanbee

• House Bee
Father's honeymoon advice
« on: October 02, 2009, 09:51:30 am »
Mike was going to be married to Karen so his Father sat him down for a little chat.  He said, 'Mike, let me tell you something.   On my wedding night in our honeymoon suite, I took off my pants, handed them to your Mother, and said, 'Here, try these on.''

She did and said, 'These are too big. I can't wear them.'

I replied, 'Exactly.. I wear the pants in this family and I always will.'  Ever since that night, we have never had any problems.

'Hmmm,' said Mike. He thought that might be a good thing to try.  On his honeymoon, Mike took off his pants and said to Karen, 'Here, try these on..'

She tried them on and said, 'These are too large. They don't fit me.'

Mike said, 'Exactly. I wear the pants in this family and I always will. I don't want you to ever forget that.'

Then Karen took off her panties and handed them to Mike. She said, 'Here, you try on mine.'

Mike did and said, 'I can't get into your panties.'

Karen said, 'Exactly. And if you don't change your smart-a$$ attitude, you never will.'
"I come from a state that raises corn and cotton and cockleburs and Democrats, and frothy eloquence neither convinces nor satisfies me. I am from Missouri. You have got to show me."  Duncan Vandiver

A boy can do half the work of a man, but two boys do less, and three boys get nothing done at all. :)

(False) Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel.  - Samuel Johnson

Offline 1reb

• Super Bee
Re: Father's honeymoon advice
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2009, 08:18:59 pm »
 :evil: :-D :evil: