Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: hello from northeast georgia  (Read 2723 times)

Offline lance

• Brood
hello from northeast georgia
« on: February 05, 2006, 03:07:19 pm »
hello out there from northeast georgia!! i live in martin georgia,i have been keeping bees for 5yrs.im up to 8 hives. glad to be here :D

Offline beemaster

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
  • It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.
    • http://www.beemaster.com
hello from northeast georgia
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2006, 03:40:27 pm »
Lance:

Glad to have you I'm confident you will have a great time here with the prolific membership here in the forums. Please feel free to post in any topical area you have interest in, many of us enjoy the humor that our members post in the humor is a funny thing and the Darkside is a favorite of mine which often gets "out there" but I believe we are out-there beings, so that fits pretty well too :)

The Coffee is a laid back, general conversation place where we really can get to know each other beyond the limits of beekeeping.

So again, welcome aboard and thanks for checking out and joining the forum - we always enjoy new people.

Happy Superbowl

P.S. I'll make a few predictions about the game.

FIRST: I'll bet you a dollar I know the score BEFORE the game even starts!!!! I'll post it at the end of this post. But,

SECOND: I'm expecting the first OVERTIME in the history of the Superbowl. Lets see if I called that one right.

THREE: the game will end with the STEELERS by 3 points.

Now... for my prediction - look below

I predict (before the game even starts - it is 2:38pm est) that the score will be:

0-0  at the start of the game  :shock:  Where's my dollar!!!

Happy Superbowl
NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection

Please enjoy the forum, and if it has helped you in any way, we hope that a small donation can be made to support our FULLY member supported forum. You will never see advertisements here, and that is because of the generous members who have made our forum possible. We are in our second decade as a beekeeping forum and all thanks to member support. At the top right of every page is a donations link. Please help if you can.

Offline lance

• Brood
dollar
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2006, 04:02:13 pm »
beemaster , your check is in the mail :D  :D  :D