Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: North Howard Bee Removal (May 6, 2012)  (Read 2500 times)

Offline JP

• The Swarm King
  • Universal Bee
  • I like doing cut-outs, but I love catching swarms!
    • JPthebeeman.com
North Howard Bee Removal (May 6, 2012)
« on: May 07, 2012, 09:39:07 am »
On my day off, what am I doing? Removing bees of course! Guy called Saturday night while I was doing a hellacious removal in Raceland, Louisiana. (More about that one later!)

I told him I would stop by just to look but after I saw the set up I just couldn't resist the temptation to deal with them on the spot. Going to the bee yard to set them up in a few minutes.

BTW, they are now in a deep/medium set up. Our swarms are getting wayyyy big now folks!

...JP

North Howard Bees Removed
My Youtube page is titled JPthebeeman with hundreds of educational & entertaining videos.

My website JPthebeeman.com http://jpthebeeman.com

Offline lenape13

• Field Bee
  • We survive together, or not at all!
Re: North Howard Bee Removal (May 6, 2012)
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2012, 09:56:11 am »
Good job! I've been three days without a swarm call.... and loving it. All out of lids and need to make lots more. It's been an insane spring here so far.

Offline hardwood

• Galactic Bee
  • Alysian Apiaries youtube.com/MrBeedude
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2012, 10:13:47 am »
Gotta love that! Good 1

Scott
"In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person's becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag...We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language...And we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."

Theodore Roosevelt 1907

Offline D Semple

• Field Bee
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2012, 12:54:09 pm »
Nice job, thanks for the video. Did you have to give them a couple of days to get them all moved over?

Don

Offline JP

• The Swarm King
  • Universal Bee
  • I like doing cut-outs, but I love catching swarms!
    • JPthebeeman.com
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2012, 11:23:20 pm »
I went back that night & they were all in the set up. Put them on my truck & brought them to the bee yard Yesterday morning.

...JP
My Youtube page is titled JPthebeeman with hundreds of educational & entertaining videos.

My website JPthebeeman.com http://jpthebeeman.com

Offline AllenF

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2012, 11:36:18 pm »
Good video there.

anything