Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Hello from Livermore, CA!  (Read 2121 times)

Offline beeghost

• New Bee
Hello from Livermore, CA!
« on: December 16, 2011, 10:27:06 pm »
New to this site!! I have had bee's for almost a year and have not only learned a lot, but have also enjoyed every aspect of beekeeping from building equipment to reaping the rewards of star thistle honey!! I started with one hive/package and soon purchased a nuc then made 3 splits into 5 frame deep nucs in the late summer which are still doing great in December!!

I hope to be up to 10 hives next year and dabbling in raising queens for sale (small scale) and for my own use. I am also putting hives in different areas to catch different types of honey flows.

Anyhow, nice to be here and although I see a lot of familiar names on this site, I also see a lot of new ones!! Take care!!.............Jason
Coyote Creek Bees - Est.2011

Offline specialkayme

• Field Bee
Re: Hello from Livermore, CA!
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2011, 12:59:30 pm »
Welcome to the site!

Offline hardwood

• Galactic Bee
  • Alysian Apiaries youtube.com/MrBeedude
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2011, 02:39:44 pm »
Welcome!

Scott
"In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person's becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag...We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language...And we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."

Theodore Roosevelt 1907

Offline AllenF

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2011, 04:38:00 pm »
Welcome to the forum.

Offline dannycheng65

• Brood
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2011, 08:11:38 pm »
welcome

Offline Country Heart

• House Bee
« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2011, 01:54:16 am »

Welcome to the neighborhood!

Offline dannycheng65

• Brood
« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2011, 08:04:10 pm »
happy new year to everyone

Offline Vance G

• Queen Bee
« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2011, 11:05:48 am »
Amazing how manypeople automatically default for hopelessly lost as location.  It is funny but gives the experienced folks no idea how to answer requests for help.  Bee keeping is all local.  Just a thought.

anything