Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Hello from Charlottesville, VA  (Read 1838 times)

Offline BKgardener

• Brood
Hello from Charlottesville, VA
« on: August 26, 2009, 08:29:22 am »
Hello beeks.  I just found this forum, thanks to a link from another forum that I am in.  I am a professional gardener and third year beek with 8 colonies and am always trying to learn more from the bees and from others.  Glad to be a part of the forum and able to learn from so many more experienced beeks.

Offline 1reb

• Super Bee
Re: Hello from Charlottesville, VA
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2009, 11:43:40 am »
Hello and Welcome BKgardener
There is alot of great information on the forum !!
The members here are willing help and answer your questions, all you need to do is to ask

Johnny

Offline Schoon

• House Bee
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2009, 10:01:15 pm »
Hello and Welcome BKgardener .
Bobby

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2009, 10:34:56 am »
BKGardener. Welcome to our forum, nice you found us.  BUT...you have only made one post, come back...we love new members.  You will have a wealth of knowledge to bring to us with your bees and gardening.  Stick around, we have a place that you will love to tell us your stories, tales, experiences, learn new things, make new friends.  Have that most wonderful day in our great life, with great health. Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

Offline Natalie

• Queen Bee
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2009, 10:51:54 am »
Welcome to Beemaster, you will meet alot of great people here. I have learned alot from everyone here.
I know there are some gardeners here who will be interested in what you do, we have a gardening section and a few of us are regulars on that.

anything