Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: I'm done for  (Read 5388 times)

Offline hardwood

• Galactic Bee
  • Alysian Apiaries youtube.com/MrBeedude
I'm done for
« on: January 19, 2011, 01:46:47 am »
I was reading through some posts recently and saw where someone had mentioned hulu so I thought I'd check it out.

I'm not naming anyone, but their initials start with Hank and end with dog :-D

So here I am at 12:45am watching obscure movies like "Hudson Hawk" and "nymphomaniac barbarian in dinosaur hell" and chugging down spicy hot  V-8 like it was going out of style when I know darn well I have to get up at 6:00am.

Gonna be a looong day tomorrow.

Scott
"In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person's becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag...We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language...And we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."

Theodore Roosevelt 1907

Offline Irwin

• Super Bee
  • howdy all
Re: I'm done for
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2011, 10:19:02 am »
I like watching all of the old show's. three stooges Little Rascals and so on. The Beemaster/John got me hooked.
Fight organized crime!  Re-elect no one.

Offline VolunteerK9

• Super Bee
  • Gamecock fan in UT land.
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2011, 10:35:05 am »

I'm not naming anyone, but their initials start with Hank and end with dog :-D

So here I am at 12:45am watching obscure movies like "Hudson Hawk" and "nymphomaniac barbarian in dinosaur hell" and chugging down spicy hot  V-8 like it was going out of style when I know darn well I have to get up at 6:00am.

Gonna be a looong day tomorrow.

Scott

According to Bud his initials start with an "A" and ends in Slider  :-D

I prefer my spicy V-8 mixed with a distilled little tater juice to liven it up.

Offline Bee Happy

• Super Bee
  • that's me - setting a phoenix free
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2011, 11:30:02 am »
No reindeer goat cheese pizza to enjoy Hudson Hawk to? - I love that movie in spite of the horrible reviews. I only madeit through about the first 14 minutes or so of nymphoid barbarian... Yeah I'm a hulu junkie too...
be happy and make others happy.

Offline hankdog1

• Field Bee
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2011, 10:04:05 pm »
Hey Scott you must be talking about me and your very welcome buddy lol.
Take me to the land of milk and honey!!!

Offline Kathyp

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2011, 02:55:49 pm »
even better and not very expensive, is streaming content from netflix to you TV.  hubby was out of town for a couple of days.  i slept on the sofa sleeper in a sleeping bag and watched awful movies. 
so many ways to be lazy and so very little time.....  8-)
Someone really ought to tell them that the world of Ayn Rand?s novel was not meant to be aspirational.

Offline AllenF

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2011, 03:14:37 pm »
Watched all 2 1/2 hours of 2012 on netflix last night.  Was not sure I was going to make it.   I like it where if you half way through a movie and need to go, just cut the computer off and the next time you are on netflix, you can watch where you left off.

Offline beemaster

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
  • It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.
    • http://www.beemaster.com
« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2011, 11:17:03 am »
Everyone following this post, please take a look at what I think CLASSIC ZOMBIE MOVIE MAKING there is - this 1984 movie is likely the funniest, yet powerful zombie movies ever. If you like such films, you'll be hooked 10 minutes into it.

Here it is

http://www.fancast.com/movies/Return-of-the-Living-Dead/60744/1579547047/The-Return-Of-The-Living-Dead/videos

Hope that is a full opened channel. This is a very entraining movie . I'm announcing here too that my Zombie Story I am busy writing will be posted in DARKSIDE of THE MOON when I am ready, I expect it to finish out at 80 pages and I will be adding the finished story to the Guttenburg Press Projects to share storie in ebook formats for all readers to unjoy freely.

That's what I hope. I so want to talk about my main character, he is unique in story telling, you travel through the thoughts of a man thinking as he travels from human to zombie. Experience the world through his eyes, through his thinking long after death took over. He could never write again, but thinking still was wired somehow, it was plugged in at all the wrong spots though...

So a Zombie story like no there is coming.  Look forward to it by March.
NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection

Please enjoy the forum, and if it has helped you in any way, we hope that a small donation can be made to support our FULLY member supported forum. You will never see advertisements here, and that is because of the generous members who have made our forum possible. We are in our second decade as a beekeeping forum and all thanks to member support. At the top right of every page is a donations link. Please help if you can.

anything