Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Remember me talking of the dog days of summer? Yeah!!!  (Read 2416 times)

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
Remember me talking of the dog days of summer? Yeah!!!
« on: August 29, 2007, 11:32:18 am »
We have dogs, a total of 6 on our property.  We relax by our pool with our four, always by our sides.  We set out a sheet or blanket now and then to lay on, and guess who else always enjoys the cover, our dogs.  As soon as the sheet is set on the ground, almost before we can get a spot on it, the dogs take over.  Go figure, I don't think that the sheet provides an awful lot of softness, but I think that they think so.  A couple of weeks ago, the sheet was brought out, and my husband thought he would  have a nap  :), I caught him in the action.  Have a wonderful day, best of this beautiful life.  Cindi

There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

Offline reinbeau

• Super Bee
Re: Remember me talking of the dog days of summer? Yeah!!!
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2007, 01:21:36 pm »

What a neat scene, a bunch of happy sleepy beings!  I want a dog.

Offline randydrivesabus

• Queen Bee
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2007, 01:32:35 pm »
i want a nap

Offline annette

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2007, 05:18:54 pm »
I want the pool as right now it is about 100.