Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Hello from Europe :)  (Read 2175 times)

Offline HoneyBee123

• New Bee
    • Honeybee propolis
Hello from Europe :)
« on: March 03, 2012, 05:17:41 am »

Greetings to everyone  :)

A little bit about me ... when I was a young girl of nine, my grandfather introduced me to beekeeping and as a child, I loved it and took care of beehives with him and it was the best time of my childhood (loved the sweet smell of beehives :) ). Later on I put that on a side track but now the love for everything connected to bees is coming back. I started with a blog about bee products, but I wish to do another one on beekeeping, a little bit in the memory of my late grandfather and a little bit to get me back to beekeeping. Maybe in time I will have the courage to start over, this time with my little daughter :)

Happy to be here!

Offline tefer2

• Super Bee
Re: Hello from Europe :)
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2012, 11:11:57 am »
Welcome to the forum!

Offline hardwood

• Galactic Bee
  • Alysian Apiaries youtube.com/MrBeedude
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2012, 03:47:58 pm »
Welcome to beemaster!

Scott
"In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person's becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag...We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language...And we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."

Theodore Roosevelt 1907

Offline specialkayme

• Field Bee
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2012, 08:55:46 pm »
Welcome to the site!

Offline yockey5

• Field Bee
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2012, 09:56:41 pm »
Welcome HoneyBee123. Your child hood memories are very close to mine. Honeybees are my passion.

Offline AllenF

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2012, 03:33:56 pm »
Welcome to the forum.

Offline Vance G

• Queen Bee
« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2012, 12:57:51 am »
Welcome!  I understand your passion, I loved bees for as long as I remember.  I remember accidentally digging up a bumblebee nest and keeping it in a little wooden box and terrifying my mother because I kept it close to her vegetable garden.  Make the leap, your losing valuable time with the bees!