Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: New Beek from Greensboro NC  (Read 1617 times)

Offline Zulu

• New Bee
    • Ballinger Bees
New Beek from Greensboro NC
« on: January 03, 2011, 03:07:54 pm »
Hi all

New beek from North Carolina, hoping to learn plenty from all you experts.

Will get to the Jan Meeting of Guilford Beekeepers in 2 weeks to join up and also do the beginners course.

As a long time homebrewer , who also teaches others how to brew, I intend to ask lots of questions, read the whole Internet  :), visit those who will tolerate me (I can bring beer) and in time hope to pass on the same to others.

All my hobbies have taken me to high levels and are still my hobbies in almost all cases.

I live in the city but have a 64 acre farm across the road - I have access to 1 acre of it on which I grow my own Hops and hot peppers.

Happy New Year

Rick
Newbee 2011

Offline BjornBee

• Galactic Bee
Re: New Beek from Greensboro NC
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2011, 05:53:50 pm »
I see some swapping and bartering going on in the future.....  :-D

Welcome to the forum.
www.bjornapiaries.com
www.pennapic.org
Please Support "National Honey Bee Day"
Northern States Queen Breeders Assoc.  www.nsqba.com

Offline specialkayme

• Field Bee
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2011, 10:15:12 am »
Welcome to the site from a fellow Gboro-er!

Offline hardwood

• Galactic Bee
  • Alysian Apiaries youtube.com/MrBeedude
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2011, 10:47:08 am »
Welcome! Have you heard about Bud3 yet? We go through a lot of beer at Bud's :-D

Scott
"In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person's becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag...We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language...And we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."

Theodore Roosevelt 1907

anything