Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: toddler, kid's, or small adult bee suit  (Read 4324 times)

Offline joker1656

• House Bee
toddler, kid's, or small adult bee suit
« on: July 09, 2009, 04:02:47 pm »
I am looking, specifically, for a toddler bee suit.  I would be interested in child's sizes, also.  Maybe sizes 6-8, 8-10, and/or small adult sizes.  Shipping would be to 46783.  Please, PM with info.  I have four kids that range in age from 2 to 13 yoa.  Soooooo, not enough suits to go around.  Not enough money for new LOL.  Thanks!!!
"Fear not the night.  Fear that which walks the night.  I am that which walks the night, BUT only EVIL need fear me..."-Lt. Col. David Grossman

Offline trapperbob

• House Bee
Re: toddler, kid's, or small adult bee suit
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2009, 10:37:39 pm »
Why not buy a kid size veil and a plastic helmet and then all you have to do is get a heavy long sleeve shirt. It's what I did. The helmet is just a regular size plastic helmet adjusted down. That way all you have to do later is replace the veil and shirt as the kid gets older The helmet just keeps adjusting all the way to adult hood.

Offline shawnwri

• House Bee
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2009, 12:00:18 pm »
for my wee bee buddies I just rolled up the sleeves and legs on a small adult suit.  Made them more "sting proof" so DW would finally allow them out to the yard.

Offline Natalie

• Queen Bee
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2009, 01:56:15 pm »
Even the smallest bee suits they make are not going to fit a toddler.
The kids bee suits run very big.
I have them and while its great to have growing room they aren't going to fit a 2 year old.

anything