Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: New CP's  (Read 2513 times)

Offline nepenthes

• Field Bee
  • Little honey bee in flight
    • Photo Album
New CP's
« on: May 18, 2007, 07:31:13 pm »
I just ordered them so i should have them in like 5 days! But after the fire I lost all my plants and All I had left were my Cp's out doors (which is fine but I have to go OUTSIDE to see them, when its midnight and I'm craving the out doors I don't have to go far. But I finally am getting some REAL Plants again, Some awesome Nepenthes and a couple Drosera! all I had before were some cacti and garden plants. But I cant wait Ill get pictures once they get in.

Drosera capensis
Drosera binata 'T' Form
Nepenthes densiflora
Nepenthes fusca- Flared Peristome
Nepenthes copelandii- Apo LARGE
Nepenthes spectabilis
Nepenthes muluensis x lowii
Nepenthes gymnamphora

IF you don't know what they are just google the Genus.
"I have never wished to cater to the crowd, for what I know they do not approve, and what they approve I do not know." - Epicurus.

Offline Understudy

• Galactic Bee
    • http://www.understudy.net
Re: New CP's
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2007, 07:55:27 pm »
I am jealous. :)

Sincerely,
Brendhan
The status is not quo. The world is a mess and I just need to rule it. Dr. Horrible

Offline nepenthes

• Field Bee
    • Photo Album
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2007, 08:14:42 pm »
What you dont have yours any more?

do you just not have time for them?
"I have never wished to cater to the crowd, for what I know they do not approve, and what they approve I do not know." - Epicurus.

Offline Understudy

• Galactic Bee
    • http://www.understudy.net
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2007, 08:23:05 pm »
I have mine, but nothing as exotic as yours. I lost some really nice ones a little while back.

Sincerely,
Brendhan
The status is not quo. The world is a mess and I just need to rule it. Dr. Horrible

Offline nepenthes

• Field Bee
    • Photo Album
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2007, 08:36:33 pm »
 :-\ Thats exotic?

Man your out of the loop! Take a stop by the forums once and a while! adnedarn is the admin now, in fact petflytrap shut down and adnedarn is running his own shop now.

But those plants arent too rare, I would love to get my hands on some lowlanders.